CHAPTER 25 - VANI WEDDING DAY

Mulai dari awal

Next Morning...
[The bracelet shows 100% of her body healing and Veer first wake up and got disturb by the sun that makes him open his eyes and he goes shut the window and he then goes to Bani and sees the bracelet...]
Veer - It's time... Today is the moment between me and Bani...
[Veeranshu changed into an angel form... His 14 wings on his body... Bani slowly open her eyes... And she saw Veeranshu first in an angel form and makes her shock and surprise sees him in that avatar...]

Bani - Veeranshu

Bani - Veeranshu... What is this? You are an....
Veer - Yes... I was waiting for that darkness fade out from your body sweetheart... I'm an angel and also an eagle too..
Bani - Why you didn't tell me before? I shouldn't get engaged with that Jay..
Veer - You know god didn't allowed me to tell anything to you... He also knows about that... I sacrificed myself to safe you so the curse for you is to find this truth by yourself and you need to follow your heart on it...
[Bani then hugs Veer and Veer reprociates her hugs...]
Veer - Now we both are together... And you need to see the truth about that Demon and Devil I had killed last night... Soon you will know about Demon.... But before that...
Bani - Before that means?
Veer - You had to get ready... We will get married on this afternoon...
Bani - Today?
Veer - Yes... Now go get ready... Dad will arrange everything here at your house the wedding will happen just my family and us...
Bani - Okay...

Heaven...
[2 angels were at one place and god talking with them...]
God - Go to earth and protect Veeranshu and Bani from her! She will killed Veer and Bani and release the darkness on the diamond stone! She will conquer the earth and spread darkness... You both need to combine your power and be together never leave them alone... She will kill Veeranshu because when she know the truth that Veeranshu killed Devil he will kill Veeranshu but in return Bani will safe Veeranshu and this will happen! And it's very dangerous... Stop her and team up with Veeranshu and Bani... I just hope that it won't happen like I expect it...
Angel - What was it God?
God - Bani will die in the end of it! Because she protecting Veeranshu from her! That's I don't want to happen...
Angel - Okay... We will do our best...
God - Good help them... Say to Bani her curse on earth not just in or as human form but also become a large red serpent is her curse too... But that red large serpent will help her to kill the Demon and Devil partner if she knkw how to used her power before the full moon and Veeranshu become an eagle is his curse to protect her... Because in full moon they will be pure angel same as Veeranshu too... Both of them each other in this fight... Never leave each other... She will search some kind of space to kill one of them...
Angel - Okay...
God - Now go! If not I will destroy Demon and Devil partner forever! She's very dangerous to them... If the stone were at her hands!
[Both of the angel goes down to earth... Alisha and Aryan is the best friend of Veeranshu and Bani in heaven.... They both were the angels that sent by God to help Bani and Veeranshu...]