Brother's Bestfriend (Requested)

Requested By BilliesLucifer

You and Rory's best friend, Dylan, have been dating for such a long time in secrecy, but it wasn't such a secret anymore after he broke up with you and you came home from school crying.

You instantly went up to your room and flipped into your bed and sobbed hysterically. You couldn't believe that he would do that to you! Break up with you and then instantly go for someone else? Who does that!?

Ariana heard your cries from downstairs and immediately ran up the stairs in worry. "Baby? What's wrong?" You shook your head and looked up at your mom. You debated on wether or not you should be truthful to her or not tell you anything.

"N-nothing...just a bad grade..." you whisper. Ariana frowned. She knew that this was more than a bad grade, but she didn't say anything. She sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed whilst rubbing your back. "Well, a bad grade is a bad grade. I don't think it's that big of a deal, so don't worry about it, okay?" You nodded and watched Ariana leave. She closed the door behind her and heard you cry.

"I wish I could do something..." Ariana whispered before leaving to go downstairs.

"Mom! I'm home!!" Rory called out and took off his duffel bag and shoes. "Hey hunny, you're sister is skipping dinner so you are free to have seconds. I tried convincing her to eat, but she just doesn't want to." Ariana said with a small frown. "Really? That's odd. Lemme go check on her." Rory said and ran upstairs to your room.

He opened knocked on your door twice before letting himself in. He knew how much you loved privacy, but he already went over the eating protocol and he doesn't want to go over it again.

He saw that you were sleeping so he gently shook you awake. You slowly opened your eyes, groaning in the process. "W-what do you want?" You asked while rubbing the sleep off your eyes. "Why aren't you eating?" Rory asked. You groaned and turned over, "none of your business, Rory."

"Are you kidding? Y/n, this is all of my business. Don't start that shit with me." You sigh, trying to stop your tears but they fell down. You broke out into a sob and quickly turned to your brother, hugging him tightly.

"B-bubby!! D-Dylan broke u-up with me!!" Rory eyes widened, "Dylan? Broke...up with you?" You nodded into his shirt, "a-and then he...he kissed Tamatha." You cry. "I'll have to give him a nice talk." Rory said, clenching and unclenching his fist.

The next day at school, Rory wasn't sparing anytime. He walked down the hallway, eyeing everyone he saw. Everyone cowered under his dark glare. He clenched and unclenched his jaw. He was highly upset with his (ex) best friend.

His eyes narrowed when he saw Dylan and he started walking faster and faster until he met him with a punch to the face. Everyone in the hallway gasped. "You Bitch! How dare you break Y/n's heart?!!" Rory yelled as he repeatedly punched Dylan.

"What the fuck, dude?!!! I didn't break up with Y/n. We were never together!!" Rory rolled his eyes, "Y/n told me everything. Top to bottom, so lie about my sister again then I'll murder you-"

"MR. MILLER!" Rory turned around to see the principal and his mom standing there. Well, that was quick. Rory quickly got off of Dylan and stepped away.

"We do not condone this type of behavior at this school." The principal yelled. Rory gulped and looked down, ashamed of himself.

Rory looked up to see the fire burning in his mothers eye, not to mention the look of fear that was in your eyes as you looked at your brother as if he was a monster. You hid behind your mom, not wanting to look into your brothers eyes. Rory couldn't believe himself.

———

Rory ended up getting expelled from the school. He would've gotten suspended, but Dylan's parents didn't want him anywhere near their son. Rory now did online school.

You and Rory weren't as close as you two use to be, but you still told him everything that was going on. You knew he was sorry for his actions, but you don't like fighting and he knows that. He broke a big part of trust you had for him.

Ariana knew where Rory got his temper from, and she didn't mind Rory sticking up for you, but fighting was stepping across the line for her. Of course, she still loved her son, but now she knew to never get on his bad bad side.

Although all of that went down,you still stayed family strong. And there was nothing that would break the relationship you and Rory still had.