Chapter 21: Diagon Alley Part 1

"Where to first?" Ginny asked.

You all used Floo Powder to get to the Leaky Cauldron, you were all standing inside the pub waiting for Fred and George who were coming out of the fireplace last.

"Y/n, Hermione, and Harry need to go to Gringotts first." Ron said from behind you.

"Alright well we can all split up and just meet here when we are done. Don't take to long alright? And no messing around" Molly said turning towards the twins who just came from the fireplace.

"Shall we" Fred held out his hands to you and Hermione and winked.

Hermione and you laughed and put your arm around his as he lead you both towards Gringotts with George, Harry, Ron, and Ginny following.

Gringotts still looked as impressive as it did when you first saw it. Tall with marbled beams holding it up, it was definitely old fashioned.

Hermione and you let go of Fred as you both went to separate booths to get your money.

Fred went with you because he knew how much you hated goblins.

The creepy short goblin looked down at you "Name" he said in a demanding tone.

"y/n y/l/n" you mumbled trying not to look at the creature.

The goblin locked eyes with you and you quickly wrapped your arm around Fred's freaked out by the goblin.

"Right, key?" the goblin said leaning back and reading a paper.

You took your key from your pocket and placed it on the counter.

"Miss y/l/n how much would you like? And I myself will get it for you." the goblin said.

"Well there's not much left in there such just bring up a bit?" you said slightly hiding behind Fred.

"One moment" the goblin replied as he got out of his tall stool and walked away.

"Ugh I hate those things" you said quietly so only Fred could hear you.

You held on tight to Fred's arm, he let out a little laugh.

"I can tell" Fred said smiled down at you.

"Here you are." the goblin said pushing a small bag across the counter.

"That was fast do you have a new process?" Ron asked from behind you and Fred.

"Why yes we got elevators that we type in the key code and the bring up the- that's- none of your concern boy" the goblin said sharply.

"I was just.." Ron started.

"Ahh good day" the goblin said shooing them away.

Once Hermione and Harry also got their money you all walked outside.

"I'm going to go over to Quality Quidditch Supplies if anyone wants to come along?" Ginny said shooting Harry a look that said you better come with me.

"I'll go with Ginny. Meet you guys later?" Harry said as Ginny pulled him towards the store.

"I want to go to..." Hermione said looking around.

"Flourish and blotts" Fred and George said finishing Hermione's sentence.

"Actually yes I need to find that new book on- right haha funny" Hermione said glaring at the twins as they laughed.

"Actually I need to look there they might have something for my person" you said.

"I still can't believe you got- ouch!" Fred said as you stepped on his foot to shut him up.

You all went to Flourish and Blotts and looked around for a bit.

Hermione bought a book about some kind of old curses, Fred and George pulled a prank on Ron and made a full shelf of books fall on him which he had to pick up, and you were still looking for something for Percy.

"Need some help? George asked creeping up behind you.

"God Georgie you scared me." you said turning around and pushing him by his shoulder jokingly.

"Sorry Darling" George said grabbing your hand and kissing it softly.

You blushed and pulled your hand back "don't be a tease Weasley" you said turning back around.

"You act as if you don't tease me y/l/n" George said leaning against the book shelf in front of you.

"Well you deserve it" you said winking at the tall ginger head boy.

"A little feisty are we?" George teased.

"Dont test me sir" you said tracing your finger down his chest.

"Oh really darling?" George said grabbing your waist

"If you say that one more time I might explode" you said laughing in his arms.

George leaned down so his mouth was next your ear, he breathed out shortly and whispered "darling"

His whisper sent shivers down yours spine and his hot breath on your ear felt so good.

"You- you tease" you said backing away laughing.

You turned the corner to see Ron still picking up books.

"Hey let me help" you said bending down and picking up a stack of books.

"y/n it's ok i got it" Ron said taking the books from your hands and staring into your eyes.

Ron looked down at your lips and back up to your eyes "there isn't much left anyway" he said not breaking your eye contact.

"Ron? Are you ok?" you asked taking the books back.

"What do you mean" Ron said taking the books back from your hand.

"Ronald let me help you." you said stubbornly as you took the books out of his hands and put the on the shelf.

"Sorry" he said quietly.

"You've been saying that to much" you said continuing to place the books back on the shelf.

"I've been needing to say it a lot" He sighed picking up some more books from the floor.

"I'm sorry too" you said quietly still keeping your attention on the books and not looking over.

You could feel Ron was looking at you but you didn't look back you kept picking up books from the floor and placing them on the book shelf.

"Done" you said smiling finally looking over at Ron.

Ron had a shocked expression and looked like he was speechless.

He opened his mouth to say something but then quickly shut it.

"Anyone want to go to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor?" Hermione asked.