Chapter 3: The Burrow

You looked down out the window and saw the burrow, with the quidditch goals in the yard, the tiny garage, and the adorable farm animals.

Once you landed in front of the house Hermione used magic to get all your trunks back to normal sizes and into the rooms of the house through the open windows.

You all quietly walk into the house trying not to get caught by Mrs. Weasley.

You look around the burrow as if it was your first time there again, you been almost a thousand times but yet every time you went you were still amazed by all the magical things they had.

They still had the dishes washing themselves and something knitting itself together on the chair in the living room, but your favorite thing was the magical clock they had in the living room that told you where each family member was.

You watched as Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny's faces all turned from lost to home. Mr. Weasley, Bill, Charlie, and Percy's faces all pointed towards work and of course Mrs.Weasley face was pointed towards home.

You turned around to see Mrs. Weasley rushing down the stairs with a stern look on her face "Once again I wake up to beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could have died, you could have been seen!! You two need to stop doing this! You to Ronald!"

You tried so hard not to laugh but hearing Mrs.Weasley say Ronald broke you, you let out a big laugh Ginny and Hermione joined you laughing as you all thought it was so funny when the guys got in trouble.

"Y/n!!! I didn't know you were coming over for the holidays!" Mrs. Weasley said running over to you hugging you tightly.

"Yeah, Ginny said it was ok if I came over for the holiday I hope that's ok." You say hugging her back happily.

"Ok? Dear it is more than ok! Your always welcome alright?" She says cupping your face in hands and lightly pinching your checks.

"Thank you so much Molly." you said hugging her once more

You all headed up to your rooms to unpack and get comfortable.

Ron and Harry went to Ron's room under the attic, Fred and George went to their room on the floor below Ron's and you Hermione and Ginny went to Ginny's room which was on the same floor as the twins room.

Ginny's room was clean as always, she didn't like to show it but she was a clean freak and loved to have everything looking nice and neat.

Ginny's bed was against the right wall it had a deep warm brown head board, and it had flowered bedsheets on it with two normal pillows and a tiny throw pillow on top of those that had her name knitted into it.

The walls were a light pink and they had posters of Gwenog Jones a beater and captain for the Holyhead Harpies and some poster of the wired sisters which was her favorite band in the wizarding world.

Her night stand and desk were the same warm brown as the head board of her bed, her night stand was next to her bed and her desk was on the left side of her room along with her broom stand, and a hook for her school robes to hang.

Ginny and Hermione took the bed, and you got the blow up on the floor which wasn't really a blow up since it had several holes in it but you didn't mind it you were just happy to be there.

"Y/n I can take the blow up, I don't mind the floor if you rather sleep on the bed with Hermione ." Ginny said not wanting you to have to sleep on the floor.

"No it's fine I don't mind the floor." you said smiling as stacking your trunk on top of Hermione's in the closet so they were out of the way.

"How about we all rotate spots everyday?" Hermione suggested feeling just as bad as Ginny that you had to sleep on the floor.

"Sure if you guys want to we can do that." you say sitting next to them on the bed.

You all laid down together talking as you stared at her light pink ceiling.

It was only your first hour at the burrow but you could tell this was going to be a magical and amazing Christmas.