Chapter 20: Dinner

"Well I don't know much about her. Except her name." Percy said thinking hard.

You laughed and he gave you a puzzled look.

"Percy your the perfect if it's me, Ginny, or Hermione you should perfectly know more then just their name." you said laughing.

"It's not one of you three." He said crossing his arms and looking forward.

"You got Fleur??" you asked quietly.

"All I know is her name and that she's married to my brother. Well I also know she was in Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, she was champion for the Triwizard Tournament, she has a younger sister right? Her names Gabrielle I believe." he said.

"See you know more than her name." you said turning and facing the fire like Percy was.

"But I don't know her personally. I wonder if her and Bill are expecting maybe I could do something with that." Percy said.

"What they are expecting?!" you said shocked.

"I said MAYBE as in possibly but most likely not. I also know you, Hermione and Ginny all hated her when you first met her." Percy continued.

"Whattt no" you said sarcastically.

"Fleur's beautiful and she caught the attention of the guys you all liked so you were all jealous. And mom didn't like her attitude at first but you all are ok with her now." Percy said.

"Ok ok fine your right we did but she's better once you get to know her. She just wants to do her best." you said sighing.

"Kinda like you" you said turning back to look at Percy.

"Do not compare me to her. We are nothing alike." Percy said crossing his arms even more than he was somehow.

"Right sure you aren't" you said sarcastically.

"Whatever what about you what do you know about your person." Percy said trying changing the conversation.

"He's got a lot of brothers. And he try's so hard to be the best he can. He cares for all his siblings even if he doesn't show it." you said thinking back to times when Percy would sit with Ginny in their dorm for hours and just talk to her to make sure she was ok.

"That's all you can think of. I'm not that hard to read" Percy said rolling his eyes.

"Ok well since you could tell I got you help me out what do you want?" you said watching the flames of the fire burn the wood in the fireplace.

"What would Fleur want." he said stubbornly.

"We both don't know what to do huh" you said, Percy nodded but kept watching the fire.

"Guess we just have to look for stuff when we go shopping" you said standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Ready for dinner dear?" Molly said smiling at you from the stove.

"Yess your food the best Molly." you smiled back sitting down at the table.

A read head boy sat next to you and you could tell who it was.

"Hey Ron" you said not having to look to see it was him.

"I'm sorry Percy took your necklace off me. I'll go put it on right now." you said starting to get up.

Ron grabbed your arm with a tight grip. You looked into his eyes as the sparkled in the sun from the window.

"I have it right here." he said quietly as he raised his other hand from his pocket and showed you the necklace.

Ron stood up and walked behind you.

You stood as still as you could while Ron moved your hair to the side and wrapped his arms around your neck.

He put the necklace around your neck and you turned around to face him.

You stared into each others eyes standing less then 2 inches away.

"I'm sorry" Ron said whispered as he pulled you into a tight hug.

"It's ok" you said smiling and hugging him tight.

Ron moved his head back but still kept you in a tight squeeze.

"I don't deserve you" Ron whispered resting his forehead on yours.

You stared at his beautiful freckled cheeks as he held you there for a minute.

"Dinner! And then we will going shopping" Molly screamed from the kitchen.

Ron let you go and then pulled your chair out for you.

"Mum said we are going to Diagonally then to Hogsmeade" Fred said sitting down across from Ron at the table.

"Good, I need to get some of my money from Gringotts." you said taking a plate from the middle of the table.

"Hermione said she need to as well so that's perfect." George said sitting down in the chair across from you.

"I do as well" Harry said sitting next to Ron.

"So we can all go to Gringotts first" Hermione said sitting next you.

"Okay! Here you go eat up now." Molly said placing a huge plate of turkey in the middle of the table.

Then Charlie placed several smaller plates that had mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans.

"Drinks?" Bill asked sitting down at the end of the table with Fleur at his side.

"Of course" Arthur said sitting down opposite side of the table as Bill.

Mr. Weasley took his wand from his pocket and used it to fill all of the cups at the table with drinks.

"Right then dig in" Arthur said putting his wand back into his pocket.

Ginny and Harry were laughing and talking with Mr. Weasley at one end of the table, while at the other Charlie, Bill and Fleur were taking, Percy was sitting quietly and eating next to Mrs Weasley, Hermione was laughing at Fred who had a mashed potato mustache, and George and Ron were talking about all the times they had got away from Flich at school.

You smiled looking over the scene of everyone and then went back to eating.