“Have fun.” He said and leaned back into the couch.

Caden walked be over to the dining area that they had shown me earlier. When I walked in I gasped. There was over a hundred candles lite, giving it that romantic feeling. There was a bouquet of roses on the table and two covered dishes. I turned to see Caden watching me and my reaction, looking so very nervous.

“It’s beautiful Caden.” I said. I stood up on my toes and kissed underneath his chin. He smiled and leaned down and kissed my cheek.

“I’m glad you like it.” We sat down and he uncovered the dishes that were our dinner. It was some sort of grilled chicken with rice and green beans. It looked and smelled wonderful. He started to feed me and himself. I told him I could feed myself but he told me he loved to take care of me so I let him. When we were finished he stood up and asked me if I was ready. I knew he could probably hear my heart beating uncontrollably but I nodded my head yes.

“Hold on. Did Adrian eat?”

Caden shook his head, “No he said he’d grab it when we left.”

“Do you mind if I make him a plate and take it to him? You can go get the bath ready.” I said smiling up to him. He grinned at me.

“He will love that.” He gave me a kiss and started to walk away before he left he turned around. “Don’t take too long.” He said giving me a large smirk. I quickly made a plate for Adrian and walked back out to the living room. When he heard me enter he jumped up from his seat.

“What are you doing?” he asked and I gave him a smile.

“I am bringing you dinner before I go take a bath with your brother.” I got on my tippy toes and kissed his chin. “Enjoy your meal and I will see you later.” I said and walked to the bedroom. I walked into the bathroom were there was a huge Jacuzzi size tub with bubbles in it. Candles were all lite in here too and Caden was already in the water.

“That’s no fair, you know.” He raised his eyebrow at me and I smirked. “You get to see me un-dress but I don’t get to see you.” I fake pouted while he let out a bark of laughter.

“I promise you can see me later.” He said winking at me.

I giggle and turned around and took off his shirt. I heard his intake of breath seeing me in only a black thong. So he was getting a pretty good view of my butt. I pulled the underwear down make sure he got a full view and I knew he did when I heard his moan. I turned around to see his lust filled eyes. I walked over to the tub and got in moaning at the warm water. I dipped my head and came back up and just looked at him. He was watching me and I gave him a shy smile which he returned with a large one of his own.

I sighed, “This is nice.”

“I’m glad you like it.” He gave me a warm smile. “Are you sure you’re okay with this? I mean Adrian can always be your first. Or we could always….” I moved until I was straddling his waist, I felt his erection press against my core and I had to suppress a moan. I grabbed his face in my hands and just looked into his eyes.

Finally Free...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें