“We need to talk to you.” Adrian said. I sighed but gave them a nod to continue. I knew I was pouting but who could blame me? Their hands were like magic. Adrian chuckled and rubbed his thumb against my bottom lip.

“Don’t pout.” I gave him a small smile. “We wanted to let you know what we wanted to do after dinner tonight.”

“We have decided that because I am the oldest, you and me will make love first.” Caden said smiling that I returned shyly. “I planned on us have dinner together and then maybe a bath.” He said blushing. Awe he was blushing. I looked over to Adrian.

“Not that I don’t want to have dinner with you Caden but what about Adrian?” they both gave me large smiles while I raised my eyebrow at them in confusion. “What?”

“We love how you remember about the other twin. You don’t pick favorites.” Adrian said.

I shook my head, “Why would I? Is that what normally happens?” I asked frowning.

“Yes, unfortunately, for the alpha twins on the east coast pack. It’s not that their mate doesn’t love them both; it’s that she doesn’t know how to share her love for them. Does that make sense?”

I nodded my head, sad for the one twin that got the least attention. “Maybe we should meet them and she can watch how I act….” I looked up to see them both with large smiles.

“Spoken like a true Luna. That would be wonderful, we’ve wanted to hang out with Liam and Lucas for a while and we haven’t been able to meet Anastasia yet.” Caden said smiling.

“What’s a Luna?”

“A Luna is a female alpha; she is a leader just like her mate; or in your case mates. That is why you can command but it tires you out because we have not mated and marked you.” I nodded my head again.

“You still haven’t answered my question though; what will Adrian do?”  Adrian grabbed my hands and gave me a warm smile.

“I will most likely do something artsy or watch T.V. there is also a game system. Don’t worry about me, baby-doll. I will be fine.”

I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips, “If you’re sure.” I looked over to Caden. “What will you do when it’s just me and him?” it was Caden’s turn to grab my hands.

“I will definitely be beating any high scores he puts on any of the games.” He said seriously. Adrian rolled his eyes and I snorted. He gave me a lopsided grin, “Now let’s get back to the massage and the movie?”

I clapped my hands and waited for them to get comfortable before I went back into my position before they talked to me. I must have fallen asleep because next thing I knew I was being shaken awake by Caden.

“Time to wake up, sweetheart. I have dinner ready for us.” he said giving me a large smile. I smiled back and grabbed the hand he was offering. I looked over to Adrian to see him giving me a large smile.