Drugs (Requested)

Start from the beginning

~
~

You dressed in all black and slipped on your shoes before grabbing your Chanel backpack and leaving through your window. You couldn't wait to see your friends. You just got ungrounded after being caught skipping class. You were so excited.

Joey was in charge of bringing the cocaine, Andrew brought the weed, Princess brought condoms (the reason is obvious) and you were in charge of bringing the alcohol.

You walked down the street and immediately saw the three of them. "Guys!!" You whisper yell. The three of them turn around and gasp out in happiness when they see you. You ran to them and you all joined together in a group hug.

"Hey Princess." You whisper with a light blush on your cheeks and kiss the taller girl on the cheek. "Simp." Andrew and Joey tease. You roll your eyes before you all start walking again.

"How was being grounded?" Andrew said with his raspy voice. You shrugged, "pretty boring. But I had the tv box." Joey whistled and walked backwards so he was facing you and Princess. "Damn, she gave you the box? How long did it take for it to work?"

You make three with your fingers. Joey rolled his eyes and turned back around. "That's cold as hell." He said. "I know right. But it was in my aesthetic. I asked mom if I could keep it and guess what she said?" Princess looked down at you, "what?"

"Stay in your era, little one." You all bust out laughing even though it wasn't funny. To you guys it was a cringe. "I wish my mom would stop treating me like a baby." You pout. Princess pinched your cheek, "same, that way I could treat you like a baby." Joey and Andrew 'awed'.

"Shut up, you two. That's why I caught y'all having sex at Mason's birthday party." Princess said. Mason was you guys 18 year old friend. You guys were only 15 and you were friends with legals.

"We did not have sex!" Andrew defended. Princess rolled her eyes, "tell that to the manager of Pornhub." You break out into laughter as you guys hit your spot which was in a junkyard. Yes, a junkyard.

~
~

Ariana walked into your room with a small smile. She was checking if you were sleeping but when she peaked under the covers, she saw that you weren't there. Ariana immediately started panicking.

She looked all over the house and you were no where to be found. She didn't know how to feel. Where was her baby?

"Y/n!!" She called out. "Y/n~!!" There was no response. Ariana thought for a second, then her eyes widened in realization. "That sneaky little child of mine." Ariana muttered and grabbed her keys.

Before Ariana pulled out of the garage she got on her phone and checked your text messages since she put parental control. "Oh, won't you look at that. Joey brought coke and Andrew brought the weed." Ariana said angrily and called everyone's parents before leaving her garage and going to the junkyard.

~
~

"Y/N GRANDE-GOMEZ, GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW." Ariana yelled. You instantly shot up and so did your friends. "Fuck fuck fuck, put the shit away!!" Joey whispered-yelled.

"Why is your mom here?!" Andrew asked. You shrugged, "I don't fucking know, how am I suppose to know!?"

"It doesn't matter m, right now we need to hi-h-h-hi Mrs. Grande!" Princess greeted your mom. "Your parents are in their cars, I expect you to go now before you get in even more trouble than you are already in."

Princess and Joey sucked their teeth. Andrew smirked, "ha, you know I'm not getting in trouble." Ariana looked at Andrew with her arms crossed. "Oh, yes you are. It's not your dad, it's your mom." Andrews eyes widen. "I-I don't know, Mrs. G. Can I just stay with you?"

Ariana gave him a look. Andrew gulped and ran to his moms car. "And as for you. Get your fucking ass in the car, now. Thinking you're all grown and shit."

~
~

"What were you thinking, going out with those kids?! I thought I told you not to talk or hangout with them anymore. You rolled your eyes. Ariana sighed angrily, "wait until your father hears about this."

"Why do you even care so much?" You mutter. Ariana's face softened. She sighed and sat down on the couch next to you. She gently grasped your chin and moved your head over to her so you two were eye to eye.

"Baby, I will forever and always care for you and love you, that's why I care so much. Doing drugs and drinking and smoking isn't good for you, love. And I know you well enough to know that you know that they're not good for you at all." Ariana said and kissed your forehead.

Tears welled in your eyes and before you knew it, you were crying hysterically. Ariana pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead repeatedly. "I love you, baby." Ariana whispered.

Ariana ended up bringing you to your bed, but you wanted her to stay with you so that's what she did. You decided that you were going to break it off with your friends and get some better ones that didn't do drugs and smoke and drink.