Chapter 16

That night harry and draco didn't sleep just hold each other as long as they could. No one knew what would happen the next days.

When morning came around harry and draco looked living death. They did their routines and met up with their friends.

 They did their routines and met up with their friends

We hugged and went down to breakfast. I was walking behind draco for protection and blaise behind me and crabbe and goyles on either side. Pansy was next to draco. Draco had told them to wat h out for anyone today because something happened.
We took our seats and we started explaining what happened in the night. Pansy was fuming with anger. And promised to kill whoever was in our way. Blaise gave her a kiss to calm her down a little and crabbe and goyle would always be by my side. I could feel eyes on me so i looked, but first i put my shield on.

I made eye contact with the headmaster his eyes twinkling mischief. I could feel him push k to my mind but my shield was to strong. Smirking at him i turned around.
"Guys, he's trying to get in my mind." Draco's wings sprout from his back. Eyes watering.
"Ouch that hurt" i kissed his shoulder. Everyone was in aw staring at draco's wings someone even tried touching them but their finger got cut off. I stroked his wings calming my fuming mate down.

I was waiting outside the big doors leading into hogwarts for my group. Draco holding my hand.
It took some time to gather everyone but we got there. We walked in a close group to the train station.

Our compartment was a little crowded some people sat on the floor. I sat in draco's lap, next to us pansy in blaises lap. And opposite luna ik Nevilles and next to them fred and george in each others. On the floor where greg and vince. We talked for a little
Everyone getting to knew each other. I snuggled in draco neck
And fell asleep. To be awaken from a bad dream an hour later.
"Harry are you okay?" Luna asked in a soft voice, she was the only one who saw i woke up. Draco snapped his head to look at my scared state.
"Love, are you okay?"
"Yes i'm fine"
"You're not, what's wrong"
" i. Said. I was FINE" i yelled making everyone snap their head up. I stood up and walked out. I needed fresh air. The dream was to real.

I stood in the dark forbidden forest, someone held my hands back and Dumbledore stood opposite me the wealseys and grangers on each side. My so called friends all behind Dumbledore watching him take out his wand and shoot the forbidden curse. Watching my lifeless body fall to the cold hard floor. Laughing at my dead state.
Not even looking back when they walked away. From friends to betrayed to dead. You could still hear their footsteps in the distance.

"Harry, love?"