Chapter 7

I was still crying when the door opened and a hand rested on my shoulder bringing my close into a hug. I knew who it was. Draco.
I grabbed him tightly scared he would leave to.
"Love, what's wrong?" harry had never heard him speak this soft before.
"I just.. mist ron and hermione.
I know they betrayed me but i still thought for 6 years that they were friends. It hurts i just don't want you to leave me too." He held my cheek making me look at him.
" i won't leave you harry i won't and the angel won't" harry put his hand atop draco's an leaned in their lips connecting. It was a sweet and gentle kiss. And it felt right. Harry sat in draco's lap his legs on each side. when they pull apart they just smiled and hugged.

Harry was getting ready for the meeting a black dress, heels and elegant hairstyle

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"Come in!" " woah honey you look gorgeous" narcissa said, i blush looking at myself once again in the mirror

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Come in!"
" woah honey you look gorgeous" narcissa said, i blush looking at myself once again in the mirror.
"You look good honey, come one everyone's waiting!" She took my hand and lead me to a hallway with two big brown heavy doors. I pushed them open and heard gasps. And whispers. 'Potter...kill...hot...' etc. I looked over to dad who was eying my outfit. And draco was glaring daggers at the people talking about my body. I squeezed his shoulder giving him a small smile. And sat on the left from dad.
"Good evening my beloved death eaters i want you to meet my son harry.if you hurt him your dead" gasp once again filled the room.
I got a bit nervous now, what will they do. My pride sunk into my heels. Draco tapped my foot with his under the table and giving me a reassurance smile.
I looked around the table locking eyes with pansy parkinson. A black haired 6th year slytherin. She gave me a smile wich I returned.

The meeting ended and pansy and my conversation did too, we bid goodbye. She's sweet she was dating blaise zabini, a dark skinned tall slytherin 6th year. I really like her she's like a best friend. She is a bit motherly, but everyone needs that sometimes. I know it's early to say that but i'm quit fond off her, she's amazing she knows every rumor and knows some things before others do like when someone likes another and don't realise it. I was picking up some trash when Someone wrapped their arms around my waist pulling me close and laying their head on my shoulder. I gave a sigh of relief. I was waiting to be in his presence again. Feeling safe.
"Hey draco, i'm going to bed. See you tomorrow" i pulled away.
"Goodnight love" he gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead with my forehead and walked me to my room. We hugged and went our separate ways. Gif he's driving me crazy.