Chapter 3

There are so much shoes! The shop was so big you couldn't see it from the outside. I just couldn't choose wich pair i wanted but when i wanted to take a pair from the shelves i was turned around and pinned against the shelve.when i looked up piercing grey eyes met green and crimpson.
"Potter?" Asked a shocked malfoy.
Malfoy had grown a few inches probably standing 1,75m and his hair hadn't changed but he looked more.. angelic?
"No actually riddle. But hello malfoy" i said trying to keep my voice even.
"A riddle you, ofcourse" he laughed making me wanna cry and i don't know what is up with me! God harry woman up.i took the certificate out of my jeans pocket and gave it to him. He gave me a questionably look but opened it and begun reading. I saw his expression change all emotions could be read.
Happy, sad, mad, shocked.
"What? Is this a joke or something"
"No, now where are they. Oh shoot i need to shop my shoes first." I said reminding myself why i was in the shop. Draco chuckled but took a pair off shoes from the shelve and gave them to me, what was he doing.
"Don't look at me like that. You would look flawless in them" he give me a smirk and i could feel a blush creeping up my neck making ma a lil red.
The shoes were heels, jimmy choo
Black needle heels with black bows.

The shoes were heels, jimmy chooBlack needle heels with black bows

I checked how much they were and immediately put them back.
"Malfoy, those shoes are damn expensive are you trying to make me broke?" I asked disbelief clearly in my voice.
"What no?! I wanted to buy them for you, and don't open your mouth even if you say no i still will." Draco said laying a single finger on my pink plump lips.
Wich made me blush again, i gave him a smile and took the shoes to the counter.

We walked around trying to find the family, when i saw them in a little book shop. Grabbed draco's hand and dragged him with me.
"Oh draco sweetheart there you are! Oh who's this lovely boy/girl?" His mother asked her voice as soft as feathers.
"This is harry potter or know as an other name" he took the roll out of my back pocket brushing his fingers on my ass making me blush again. God what the hell is wrong with me...
Malfoy saw this and gave his infamous malfoy smirk.
He handed the perkament to his mom who opened it and stood frozen, making me even more nervous. My hand were sweating and i was biting my lips. Draco took my chin between his finger and lifted it up so i stared straight in his eyes.
"You're ruining your lips" he said winking. I  blushed once again and looked away wich made draco chuckle. Ms. Malfoy finally found her senses again and hugged me tightly.
"Tom! Lucius! Bella! I found hadrian!" With that they ran in and looked ready to murder ms. Malfoy.
"Narcissa this is harry potter! Not hadrian!"
"Don't be a bitch tom here"
Tom took it and didn't believe his eyes, looked at bella who stood shocked and lucius fainted, wich made me wanna laugh but that would be better not right now.
"Is it true? How? I-, what?"
" i was shocked too when i heard it my 'aunt' told me the truth yesterday and told me to find the malfoy family i didn't know why but i do know, she knew you where with them. And i don't know what to do, everyone betrayed me and i don't ask pitty or anything i just wanna live a normal life for once!"