The Past and Telling Him

~~Lucas's perspective~~

I had back to my den after talking with my wolf. It's 9 at night when I finish talking with her. Once I get to my den I head to my bed and lay down. As I let sleep take over.

I was setting in the pack meeting den. I just called a meaning.

"Is there a reason why I called is Alpha?"
Said a She-Wolf she looked similar to me. She was completely White where my blue markings are she had red like blood. She also had a black streak in her fryer. She had a heterochromia one blue eye and one white creamy. She wasn't blind out of it though. She was my beta.

"Sister the rival pack are getting too close. Do you know me and my sister's true identity. We will be leaving tomorrow. Prepare!"
I say yes the rest of the pack leaves the den.

"Soulless sister do you think our pact will be able to survive where do you think we should leave them."
I asked my sister turning to her.

"Brother I know this practice like family to you. If they chew family he will die to protect you just like you would to them."
My sister

"Yes but you know I can very submissive to other Alphas. As a true Alpha I'm weak. I submit to Alphas I shouldn't. I act like an Omega a very the missive Omega!"
I say as I trot to my den. My sister followed me. I laid down on the bed she laid down in front of me and put her paws on on mine. I had my head in my paws. She put her head in her paws as well to our noses touched.