𝟬𝟬𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀remember me

Comincia dall'inizio

"Not yet."

Elena pursed her lips, "Oop." She said realizing she hadn't been looking for anyone to join.

"El?" Rae asked as she muttered a 'no' into the mic.

"I might have someone but they went offline." Seán explained to the group.

"Whoever is available is fine." Elena assured her friend.

"Oh, okay, I have another one." Seán informed them.

"Yeah!" Rae said cheerfully as an icon popped up on the side of her screen.

Elena grabbed her mug and took a sip of her coffee.

"The same link will work again, right?" Seán asked no one in particular.

"I think it should." Sykkuno spoke up. "It lasts for like a day or something, right?"

"I have no clue, I'm sorry." Elena admitted sheepishly.

"No, no, it's okay, El." Sykkuno assured her with a grin, though neither could see the other. "I think it lasts a day."

To be quite honest, she was relatively new to the game itself, as she had more experience with games that held a proper storyline, as well as horror games. She never really dived into games similar to Among Us.

Though her friends were aware of it and were aware that she wasn't the most knowledgable compared to them and they made sure to assist her when she needed the help, as did her viewers; to which she gratefully appreciated.

"Poki left." Elena spoke up leaving them with 7 in the lobby.

"I have one coming and . . ."

"Jack has one?"

"Who they be?" Elena asked sipping on her coffee.

"Uh, Corpse Husband." Seán announced. Elena's brows furrowed at the familiar name, "And with the best voice you'll ever hear."

"Oh!"

"Wow!"

"Oh, baby."

"Believe me, you'll all side with him." Seán laughed.

"We'll do a vote in game on voice and then kill them." Ludwig spoke up.

"I vote first, Lud off you go." Elena joked as the male let out a gasp as did the others. She laughed, "I'm kidding, you know that."

"How rude."

"Tea." Sykkuno teased.

"Drama is happening!" Seán exclaimed.

"I--" She began as everyone spoke over one another, "I'm sorry." She apologized in a soft voice as he hummed.

"Fine, you're forgiven."

"Also, Corpse is good imposter so I think it'll be interesting." Seán added.

"Great, I'll make friends with him so he kills everyone else and not me."

"Is that what you'd do if this was real life, El?" Rae asked with a gasp.

"No, of course not." Elena denied as everyone oh'd. "We'd kill him together." She said. "Valar Morghulis."

"Woah!"

"That's a threat!"

"Mmm, I like the way you think." Rae smirked.

"Corpse is here, Corpse do you hear this?" Seán asked.

"I was only joking!" Elena assured them.