Prologue

"How many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't me!" Harry yelled at his very angry boyfriend. "I was down with a cold and I didn't leave the hotel room. I have no idea what you are talking about!"

Harry was angry, he had just returned from his three day business trip in Italy; which he had to reschedule because the moment he had touched down, he'd come down with a cold and he had been confined to his hotel room until a day ago.

He had immediately flown back to London to take care of his business as he couldn't afford to be away from the company much longer.

However, instead of being received with happiness by his boyfriend of a year, Harry found him all mad and looking through the latest gossip magazines.

Face red with anger and fuming.

"Like I'm fucking blind. The bloody pictures are all here." His boyfriend screamed, not wanting to believe what Harry was saying.

Harry pinched the bridge of his nose.

This had never happened before. His boyfriend was understanding and down right sweet.

But this side; this jealous and insecure side of him was new to Harry.

They always understood each other because their relationship was not easy. What with Harry being the CEO of Gucci and his boyfriend being a Gucci model himself. They had crazy busy schedules but they stayed true to each other.

"Give me that!" Harry grabbed the magazine from the the lad's hand and looked at the pictures he had been talking about.

One look at them and his eyebrows furrowed. The person in the pictures did look like him. Although all that could be seen was just the backs.

Anyone could mistake the man in the pictures for Harry because there was a striking resemblance between them. But it wasn't him.

The height, hair, clothes; Gucci.

The only thing that his boyfriend failed to see were the tattooless arms that could be seen because the man was wearing a short sleeved shirt and had an arm around the scantily dressed red head girl he was with.

OK! Magazine had done a good job in making Harry seem like such a fuck boy. They had detailed all the possibilities of him cheating on his boyfriend with the red head even though he had come out as gay way back when he was just a model and being the CEO seemed like a far away dream.

"That's not me." Harry said, looking at the pictures once again before passing them back to his fuming boyfriend. "I don't even know if you've noticed but I have tattoos, that man there has none." He didn't mean to be sarcastic but the model was really pushing it.

After looking at it again, the model threw the magazine down on the living room floor.

"That's utter bull shit! I don't know why there aren't tattoos but maybe you did something to your arms so that you could disguise yourself!"

Harry was appalled, he couldn't believe his boyfriend.

"I refuse to be cheated on and lied to my face!" The model yelled.

Harry had had enough. He was exhausted and he still had his damn duffle bag flung over his shoulder. Plus he could feel a headache creeping in. He had to get out.

"I did not cheat on you but if that's what you wanna believe, be my guest."

With that, Harry turned around and left the house with his bag over his shoulder and keys in hand.

He got in his car and drove off, opting to spend a night at a hotel where he would have some peace and quiet unlike his shared house with a yelling boyfriend.