Ex's Girls

Jisoo POV

We went to look for a Principal. We ran to Principal Lodge.Her Real name Is Veronica Lodge.

We found her Talking To her Husband and Friends in her office. His name is Archie Andrews. Her Friends are Named Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper or Blossom. " Principal Lodge There's A fight." I said. "Lead the Way." She said. We ran to The fight to See Tae and Yoongi On top of Kai and My Ex punching Them.

Mr.Jones and Mr.Andrews Got them off Them. "Is That all you got Kim?" Kai asked. Tae Ran up To him when I stopped Him.

"TAE STOP!" I Yelled. He Didn't Look mad No more. "Jisoo Move." He said. "NO YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!" I yelled. "THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANNA DO!" He yelled Back.

Kai and My Ex passed Out. "Someone Call a Ambulance." Ms.Cooper Said. Jennie Called The Ambulance and They Came and Got Them.

"ALL OF U TO MY OFFICE!" Ms.Lodge Yell. We all walk to her Office. "Now Tell me Why were They Fighting!?" She asked. "Because They were Fucking With us." Tae said Pissed.

"You Mr.Kim I remember I was the same Way At Your Age." Mr.Andrews Said. "I would fight a lot For people I care for and I can tell you care for your Girl and Sister." He added.

"I can tell you one Thing... Be careful With Who u mess with." He told Tae. "Kim Taehyung You got Two Kids Sent to the Hospital I am praying It doesn't End up on the News." Ms.Lodge Said. "Now All you can go to lunch for The day." She added.  

We Walk to lunch. We Got our Plates and Sat down at a Table. Two Girls Came up and Me Jennie and Rosè and Lisa Recognized Them.

"If it's Not The Sluts!" Me and The girls Said. "Oh shut the Hell up your just made your Ex Boyfriends choose Us while Dating U." They said.

"Bitch If you don't Back The fuck Up away from us." Jennie said. "I promise You That I will beat your Ass." She added. "Oh please You can't Do shit Even Keep a Damn Boyfriend.

"Look Back away From my Friend." I said. "If it's Not the Girl who wouldn't Give Her Ex boyfriend One little Peace of Her body." I said. "I Gave your boyfriend all of me and Well He chose me instead of you just by A one night Stand." She added.

I Slapped her. "Well sweetie you can have his ass cause I promise you I have a new One, Treats me good,Sex Every Night, Makes me scream His Name." I said. "Does He do that To U?" I asked.

"Take me out on Dates,Knows How To Kiss me good,Buys me anything I want and Hell He don't Even Cheat on me,Look at Other Girls,and Gives me the Attention I need." I finished.

"Bitch I hope you learn karma's A Bitch." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and Grabbed her Friend and Walked off.

"Jisoo Where You get that Savage attitude attitude?" Jin asked. "Tell me about She even Said She had Sex!" Lisa said.

"Shit I am still Shocked!" Jennie Said. I Winked at Tae. "I saw that Wink at Taehyung." Jennie said. "Why You wi- Oh My god Kim Jisoo." Lisa Said.

"Who ever knew Jisoo Was Dating Tae." Rosè said. "Well he said he was her Boyfriend!" Yoongi said Whipping off the blood on his Hands!"

The bell Rang. We dumped our Trays and Walked To class When Principal Lodge Called Us...

To be continued

Sorry it Took long Wattpad Deleted half of my chapter so I had to Re-Write It.