Can you guys stop it

Hi guys, sorry for not updating for a few weeks or days. There are rumors going around that blinks and Exo-L are planing to make yoongi kill him self.

For all of them can you please stop it. What is Lisa killed herself because of a fandom or if Kai killed himself because of a fandom?

How would you feel? You guys would feel sad and all guilty inside. How do you think ARMY would feel, and how would you feel? I think you guys should stop because there is no other group who you will find go up in stage and be there for there fandom when they are hurt or have collapsed and do not feel better.

Some idols would have to cancel there concert just to feel better.(No offense to other fandom and K-POP idols) You hardly see a group who can make a comeback every year and not ever have no music for Army and other fandoms.

The more I here about this make me wanna cry. They are also trying to get Jin out the group. I really do not like this idea. People know BTS as a 7 member group not a 6 member group or a 5 member group.

I used really enjoy K-POP till it started to get to toxic to fights to getting members to leave K-POP. You guys should stop yoongi has did everything to have his dream to come true.

He left his parents and now hardly see them. Some blinks are getting toxic. ( No offense) Really hope you guys respect K-POP groups and there members.

I have to go I guys, I really hope you stop this, and support #BLM Black lives Matter.
I hope you guys understand. Love you guys. ❤️

Really sorry if this is short.