They came back

Jisoo POV

Today I got up and woke up and went to Jhope and suga room to wake them up. "J-HOPE AND SUGA WAKE UP!!" I look at them and they did not even move. I started shaking J-hope. He woke up and looked at me like I was some bitch. I just roll my eyes and started shaking yoongi. I kept shaking and he still did not move a bit.

He woke up and sweared at me. He called me a Bitch. I just looked at him and went to the others room. I went to Jungkook and jimin room."YOU GUYS WAKE UP!!" I screamed. They woke very fast and looked at me. I look at them for a second and they started throwing pillows. I ran out there room, and went into Namjoon and Jin room.

"JOONIE AND JIN WAKE UP!!" I scream and ran just in case it happend again. I went into my room and took a shower and put on outfit.

They started back letting us put back in regular clothes cause students was complaining

They started back letting us put back in regular clothes cause students was complaining. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and packed my bag. I went downstairs and out my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen. "Hi mommy." I said and kissed her cheek.

I went tot he table and sat down fixing a plate. "Hi dad." I said and kissed his cheek. I started to eat my pancakes. I heard running down the hall. I look over to all my brothers running down the stairs. They grab food and ran to the door to leave.

I hurried up and ran to the couch and got my bag and ran outside. I ran to the car and got in. "Next time do not leave me." I said. "Next time don't sit down to eat breakfast cause we have to go to school." Jin said and turned to the window. I was finna hurt him till namjoon told me not to while driving to school.

We got to school, and I ran to Jennie and the girls and hugged them. "Jisoo let go I can not breathe."Jennie said. I hurried up and let go. My brothers came to us with tae. "Jisoo can I talk to you?"Tae asked.  I nodded. We walked to the janitor closet cause that is a safe place.

"What do you need?" I asked. "My parents want to meet you this weekend." Tae said. "Your parents already know me." I said. "I know but they dont know that you are my fake girlfriend." He said nervously. "But what about Jennie?" I asked worried. "She is gonna be out of town for the weekend. Tae said."

"Why do she have to go out of town." I asked. "She has to go to Chanel and model for them in L.A this weekend." He said. "Oh, so she will not be in there." I said. "Yep." He said. "Okay I can work with that. " I said. "How come I have not seen you on the news?" I asked.

"Cause I asked my dad to keep me a secret." Tae said. "Okay, I will see you this weekend but what day?" I asked. "On Saturday." Tae replied. "Okay." I said. We walked back to the group. 

We walk to Jennie crying. " What's wrong with Jennie." I asked. She tapped me and said " J-Jisoo T-there Back." She said crying. She pointed to two boys and I immediately started crying.

To be continued 
Sorry for the short chapter!
Love u guys