Chapter 22! (Coda's diary entry amd ANNOUNCEMENT)

Silver: Hey gu-
Akita: I TOLD U THIS WAS MY CHAPTER
Silver: I forgot sorry I'm out.
Akita: Hey guys! Welcome to chapter 22! This chapte-
Lloyd: Hey Akita, what's going o- oh sorry.
Akita: You're okay, Lloyd. Anyway, I want to announce we're doing a Q&A.
Lloyd: Feel free to ask any question you want.
Kai: Including relationship status!!!!
Nya: KAI! Careful with my ship!!
Kai: Sorry sis.
Cole: Guys the chapter needs to start.
All: Enjoy!
————-
[CODA'S POV]
(Diary entry)
Dear Diary,
I can't believe the fact we've been living with the past versions of our parents. Ignoring the altercation between Lloyd and Rebecca that occurred yesterday, it must be nice for her and Z. Because what happened to Zane... the accident..
Mike has been really distant lately, I don't know why, I hope he's ok..
Bec- sorry, Silver, there's now an unspoken rule that we can't say her name, doesn't know I know about what happened to her mother.. and by how she's been acting around Minakae, she doesn't want anyone to know.. poor girl, holding it all in.. I should tell someone, but I shouldn't at the same time, I don't want to lose her tru-
"Coda! We just got amazing news!" I hear Minakae shout, running into the room.
"What is it?" I ask, closing and locking my diary.
"The Ninja have been invited to the legendary kingdom SHINTARU! We get to go along!! Also, I have a few... shipping things I want your help with, when we're there." Minakae smiles, and I laugh.
"You are exactly like Silver, you know." I smile.
"And you, like your father. Come on!! Even Wu is coming!"
"Awesome! Let's go!" I say, grabbing my diary and heading out to the Destiny's Bounty, where everyone was waiting for me. Everyone including the Ninja, my friends and Akita. Next thing I know, we're off to the kingdom of Shintaru, my secret birthplace.
—-
IK ITS SHORT I'M SORRY ;-;