Darkness

Midnight, 143 day of 996 year AN
It was late night. I couldn't sleep so I went to the library. After long hours of reading books about magic I decided to take a walk. I found wide stairs leading to dungeons. I was terrified. Those poor mages...

What if Crownguards found out about my light... Would they imprison me too? What if I ended up like them?

They're crying so loud. I bet they are getting less water than they're crying out. It's so sad I can do nothing but watch.

Oh! There is something at the end of the corridor. Another door in the prison? Strange... I need to check what's behind them...

These doors are so damn heavy and I'm so tired already. I will come back here any other day. Whatever is behind them won't run away that fast... It's time to sleep.

Morning, 144 day of 996 year AN
Ughh... my head hurts so bad. I should get more sleep, but duties call. I promised Garen I will help him today. Oh, he's coming here.

Hey Lux. You ready? We're already late.

Yeah, let's go. By the way... I have been suffering from insomnia lately. Do you know any great books?

I want to ask him about dungeons, but I'm so scared.

I can recommend you any titles, but please promise me you won't go alone to the library when it's dark. It's really dangerous... Noone will protect you then.

Sure! You know me well brother and you know I don't break oaths.

Yeah... I just wanted to make sure you're gonna be safe...

Yeah. I'm gonna be safe... I just need to find out what's behind the dungeons' doors. I wanna go there now, but there are a lot of guards during the day. I need to wait until it gets dark.