wave of memories

*beep beep*
I look at my phone , while I was reading a book.
-"hey beautiful your invited to my after party 😘😊"-

-"I will be there in a few minutes 😘😊"- I send him the text as I tell Alison.
***
I walk with Alison as she randomly talks aha.

"That was fun yesterday best experience I've ever had" she smiled as I nodded.

"I know " I smile.
I knock the door as I hear the music blear out.

"Hey you made it" Teo hugged me and Alison.

"Yeah sure did I smile " as I walk to see people I don't really know until his sister came up too me.

"Hey glad you could come oh and I would like you to meet my friend Grace" she gestured to a brunette that was really pretty

"Hey " I smiled as I nodded In awkwardness.

"Hey Grace " Teo smiled at her as she smiled back they both stared at each other. A pang in my stomach

"You alight there Ana?" She said as I nodded .

"I just forgot my phone I will be back" I smile as I walk out , she's prettier than me she's ughh I'm so jealous , I sigh as I actually did forget my phone . I go into the room looking through the desk and the ground , I pick up the photo album I dropped ages ago as something fell out. "What's this?" I say holding up a bunch of photos I've never seen before , I look through them as it's me and Teo kissing!? And hugging
"We dated ? I don't know " then flashbacks full my mind as I tremble as tears flow down. " that BASTARD" I cry more as I run out side passing Teo's house I cry even more remembering every second. I fall on my knees , wiping my tears away I stand up as anger overwhelms me, I run back to his house and open the door.

"There you are what-" Teo said as I cutt him off while I threw the photos at him.
"Wait what Ana!" He grabs my arm , the crowd stares at me but I don't care!?

"Let go of me" I glare

"No!" He says

"Teo let go of Ana don't you remember who she is and what you did to her!?" David said as I ran to him crying on his shoulder

"What the HELL DID I DO!?" He said

"Look at the fucking photos if you can't remember " I say pushing David away. Running out the door down to the park then stop to sit under a tree in the field.

TEO POV
"Hey Grace" I say nervously , why am I nervous , she's really pretty and I've kinda known her for a long time, my heart skips a beat as I smile. What am I doing?

"Hey haven't seen you in a long time" She says as I don't know what to say next.
The door slams open as I see Anastasia's face wet.

"There you are ..what-" she cut me off as she threw some photos at me , I could see the hurt in her eyes why ?

"Wait what Ana!?" I say confused , I quickly grab her arm

"Let go of me " she glared at me with her teary eyes.

"Let go of Ana !? Don't you remember who she is and what you did to her" David said as I let go seeing her run into David's arms crying and remember what!?

"What the HELL DID I DO!?" I say pissed off at how confused everything is.

"look at the fucking photos if you can't remember!" She yells as she runs out the door.
I bend down looking at the photos , I gasp as all the memories flash in my mind so quick I remember what happened and what I ... I .. Did I humiliated her . On Tv , " Ughh!!!!" I say frustrated running my hands through my hair.
"You alright" Grace says as she touches my shoulder feeling sparks but faded.
"Leave me alone " I say as she hugs me .
"I said go!" I say raising my voice as she steps back offended. Well I don't CARE! only a little wait why do I care for her it should be Ana !? Ughh " EVERYBODY OUT!!" I say as they all move except for Grace.
"That means you too" I say as I walk up stairs to my room.
I look through my albums and see her happy with me how can I not remember a beautiful face ? I sigh falling face planted on my bed yelling "ahhhhh"
*knock knock*
The door opened as I see Grace .
"Can't you get a hint I want space!?" I say in an angry tone

"Hey I know you more longer and what you need is a friend" she says hugging me as I hug her back , it feels good though ....

"You can stop hugging me now" she laughs as I refuse but let go looking at her beauty

"What?" She says laughing

"Your really pretty" I blurt out as I couldn't control my self but I kissed her as she kissed back .

"WHAT THE HELL!!" David walks in as i pull apart.

"I can expl-" he cut me off

"WOW EXPLAIN WHAT !! You "HAD "A GIRLFRIEND OUT THERE CRYING HER EYES OUT BECAUSE SHE JUST GOT HER MEMORIES BACK AND NOW YOUR JUST MAKING IT WORSE WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU SHE REALLY LOVES YOU I CAN TELL EVEN IM HURT BECAUSE I LOVE HER BUT IM NOT ! An asshole like u " he says shaking his head in disapproval as he punched my face .
"TEO!!!" Grace says as my lip bleeds

"Stay away from Anastasia " he glares Slamming the door.
What have I done ...

________________________
Wow pretty intense aye , well felt like doing an intense one , anyways Please VOTE or comment no hate please keep reading if your interesting love ya guys 😘😘😊😊📚📚