?Feelings?

Teo gave me a sad look which made me think what was he doing ? " So everytime we try to kiss you feel NOTHING?" He said and I pulled arm back .I gave him a shocked look "what?.." I say concerned "you heard me I clearly have fe-" he got cut off by Alison "ANA I NEED YOU QUICK"she said grabbing my arm and Teo just looks pissed now what was he going to say, goosebumps appear making me feel something. "what is it ?" I say frustrated" it's Jacob he's kissing some girl" she said angrily " so? " I say not in the care in the world ,she just glared at me "oh forgot u guys are dating" "where is he ? " I say sighing and she pointed to some girl and I walked over to him "hey can I-" he cut me off by pulling me into him kissing me I could taste the alcohol ... fuck he's drunk , I pull away "stop! Your drunk" but he pulls me back in until someone punches him "TEO!omg!!!" I say trying to help him Jacob up but he was unconcience . I look at the crowed that was staring at us "Teo help me " he quickly responded and we helped him upstairs . and put him in one of the guest rooms " shit he's bleeding on the lip" I quickly grab some tissue and water and clean the blood and sigh . "why did you have to punch him he was only drunk you could of pulled him away " I felt me lips were swollen " did you like the kiss?" He frowned in silence. "no I hate alcohol but he's a good kisser though " I walk to the bathroom and rinse my mouth to see Teo looking at me " what?" I sigh then he comes closer and closer to my lips "are you drunk too" I breath out near his lips , he puts one hand leaning on the wall caving me in . " Maybe" he bit his lip , I giggle and push him away as Jacob wakes up "JACOB" I say as I check if he's like disabled now ahha "yeah what happened ?"he said yawning "uhh you kissed me then Teo punched you "I said glaring at Teo as he rolled his eyes. Then he punched him again "TEO WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" I say stressed as Jacob fell on my chest . "ITS BECAUSE HE KISSED YOU!?" He yelled " WHY ITS JUST A STUPID KISS?" I yell back "ITS BECAUSE I ..." He goes silent making me irritated "WHAT!?" I say raising my eye brow then he walks out slamming the door behind him."Owww.." Jacob wakes up "are you okay" i say concerned "no why did he punch me ?" He said feeling his jaw " stay here I will be right back " I quickly run downstairs to get ice "Anastasia" I heard behind , I turn around to see David "hey do you know where's the ice" I say frustrated "yeah I will get you some" he came back with a cup 2cups "why is there 2 I only need 1 " I take the ice " it's a drink for you" he hands me it "thank you" I say taking big gulps and handing back the cup " sorry very unladylike aha" I walk away back to Jacob "wait where are you going? " He said catching up to me. "well Jacob got punched twice" I say opening the door as he also walks in . "hey " I smile warmly and put an ice pack on his jaw as he groans in pain "what happened exactly" David said confused " I don't know I just kissed him and he goes all Argo" I sigh " it's okay he's just caring I can see that" he said smiling " yeah he wouldn't of punched his be- owwww" he groans in pain." Don't talk it will make it worse" then Alison comes in "JACOB!" She says running to him " stop" I say as she nearly grabbed him " hold this for him " I say as she hold it "where you- oww" I glared at him to make him stop talking and he nodded. " I will stay just Incase something bad goes wrong " David said sitting on the bed . "im going to talk to Teo " I half smile, I walk downstairs to see most people have left then my stomach grumbles " I need food " I say walking into the kitchen and found some marshmallows " praise The Lord !!" I sigh taking them and other food and 2 bottles of cold water . I manage to hold the food and walk outside to find Teo sitting on the steps .
TEO POV
I slammed the door walking outside . I don't even know why I frickin care if she kissed my best friend but why does it hurt, I frown , I should probably say sorry to Jacob he was drunk after all he's probably sober now or unconcience . I run my hands threw my hair and sigh in guilt until I hear heels coming behind me. Probably some person I don't know, I just keep look at the stars that have appeared. " beautiful isn't it " I turn to see Anastasia I just nod as she sits next to me and gave me a bottle of water and food " eat I haven't seen you eat or drink anything" she smiles and I smile back "thank you " as I see her eat a marshmallow and I chuckle "sorry I love these " she giggles and gives one to me "thanks but no" I say half smiling as she glares " open your mouth " I respond and laugh as she puts it in my mouth . " Look I'm.." , "Don't worry just look at the stars and eat" I look up at the stars again as I hear wiped cream squirting . I turn to look at her putting it in her mouth as she giggles and I laughed "saw your vine" she smiled then gave the bottle to me "ahah feed me" I say smirking then she squirts some in my mouth but too much " ahahah" she laughs making me hold wiped cream in my hand laughing " smile " she says leaning next to my head and taking a few silly pictures. "here let me" she says wiping my mouth and she poured the bottle of water in my hands to wash. I flicked some water on her making her gasp and laugh " I have wiped cream" she glares laughing . I put my hands up in surrender chuckling " you still have cream" she says wiping it away making me smile and both of us staring at each other's eyes . she smiles showing her cute dimples making me blush ? And we both looked away quickly . We look at each other again I smile and blush like crazy . Am I feeling for her? Our bodies were really close giving me weird tingles. " can I take a picture with you " ,breaking the silence . " Sure " she smiled widely as I took a few pictures with her. Then she frowns "what's wrong" I say concerned " I'm not going to see you anymore , I have school and you'll go back to being famous probably forge-" I cut her off as I crash my lips on hers I didn't know what came over me ,she sits there frozen as she kisses back as the butterflies overwhelm me and fireworks explode inside , our lips moved in sync as I pull her closer feeling her heart pound in her chest making me smile. We pull away , blushing like never before.
ANASTASIA POV
I was going to finish my sentence when he crashed his lips on mine , HES KISSING ME OMG!!! , My heart pounds in my chest , I kiss back feeling sparks and tingles through out my body, he pulls me closer making me go insane inside THE TEO HALM IS KISSING ME IS THIS SOME KIND OF DREAM? . I say in my head(fan version is back aha)making me enjoy the moment , we pull away ,my face turns pink and I could fell my cheeks warm up , I smile as he does ."I won't forget you for sure " he says biting his lip. "Uhh me neither.." I say nervously as he chuckles "Ana we have to go home " Alison calls out "COMING" I call back
I stand up " bye Teo " I blush smiling "yeah hehe" he scratches the back of his neck then frowns as I walked but stopped as my heart was like controlling me.

________________________
Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far please Vote and comment no hate and read my other books that comes in the future and thanks !!!! 😘😘😘