Hes leaving?

TEO POV
I frowned as she walked away,I won't see her after a few days . I hear heals coming towards me I look up as her soft lips collide with mine making me blush in surprise and kiss her back as she pulls me closer sending sparks flying everywhere . She pulls away "whoa" I smile widely then blush as she did too "bye hehe" she giggled and walked away "wait!!" I yell "one more picture" I say as she smiles but I kiss her cheek as she smiled widely showing her cute dimples then taking the photo . "bye" I smirk then she waves goodbye making me smile and look to the ground then up as she left the house. I walk Inside feeling happy , I think I like her.
"Teo you know that new movie your in you have to go back in 3 days" my dad said "what?!" I say .
###
2days later
I'm pacing in my room what to do this is the last day I will ever see her . "Go to her and say goodbye!!!" Jacob yells at me " but I like her and I don't know where she is " I say stressed " she has school at st John's" he says .
*phone rings*
"Hello?" I say

"It's David do you want to say good bye to her I will drive you?" What how did he get my number

"What!? How do you even know where her school is ?"

"Yes because I'm transferring there !!"

"What? Okay " I hang up and get my envelope with my notes at the back I did every time I print a picture . I run down stairs out side to find him with a black car.
***
"What's this for?" I say holding up the flowers

"It's for your girlfriend" he smirks

"Oh okay .. Wait she's not my uhh"

"Yeah I know you want her to be but you can't I feel sorry you guys would actually match" he smiled

"Yeah so how did you know I was leaving tomorrow?" I say curiously

"Umm I over heard when I went home and I saw you kissing her too " he smirked as I blushed

"What? " I go pink

"Yeah you totes like her aha now go !! " He yelled as I was outside the school. I rolled my guys at my cousin and saw people staring at me and whispering , can't be that much people know me that's a good thing . I walk ignoring them as my heart raced when I saw her ,I chuckled and took my phone out texting her "look behind you" I smiled as she turned around "TEO!? What are you doing here? "She said hugging me making the tingles I have missed.

ANASTASIA POV
Me and Teo haven't talked I think it's because I kissed him or he did or he thinks it a mistake , I'm so nervous to talk to him , I sigh as I walk through the school. Stares gaze on me making me feel so uncomfortable "why is everyone staring at me" I say to my self . I walk up the main quad to have a thousand eyes on me " Hey! " Chan says hugging me " ahah haven't seen you in so long " we both kiss each others cheek " Hey I heard that your dating The TEO HALM I searched up who he was he's fuckin hot and is that surfer dude u were looking at and I didn't know he was famous" my eyes widened to what she said "IM DATING WHO? " I Yell as a group of yr 7 come up to us "AWWOMG are you dating Teo Halm??!!" They squeal "uhh" i wouldn't expect that much people to know I him.I say as someone pulls me away " Ana !! " Alison looks serious ."do you know what's everyone saying about you and the photos you and Teo posted" she said showing me my Instagram account I haven't been on only posting stuff not looking at my notifications. My eyes widened at how many likes it has and follows " ahah cool " I say laughing " no it's not his crazy fans are saying shit about you and it's online as well look !!" She typed up who his girlfriend is and went on some random sight saying "FRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND ?ANASTASIA ?" last name unknown . I Gasped as my heart starts beating "give me it " I got her phone typing up Teo's account and saw comments and that picture of him kissing me on the cheek ,making me blush " he kissed your CHEEK?!" She yelled" SHHHH!!!!" I said giving her glares.
*beep*
I looked at my phone it was Teo.
"Look behind you" I turned around to see him with a Bouquet of flowers .

"TEO!? What are you doing here? " I said shocked hugging him

"Here" he says giving me the flowers as I blush

"Thank you but Why is this for me ? " I said confused

"It's because I really like you and I'm leaving tomorrow , change of plans I have to do a movie" he frowns as I gasp in shock and hug him

"No I don't want you to leave yet" he hugs me tighter as people stare

"I don't want to leave too and I'm here confessing my feelings and and ughh come here" he said pulling me as he crashes his lips on mine then we pull away as my whole body are exploding sparks.

"I really do like you and I'm going to miss you so much" he gives me a sad look making me teary . he hugs me one more time

"I've always liked you Teo but you haven't noticed it" I whisper as his eyes widened

"Me too" he says wiping a tear away from my face.Then he gives me an envelope and kisses my cheek

"One last picture? "He says half smiling

"Yeah me too" I say as we hug taking the picture.i kiss his cheek as I take the photo.

"Bye Anastasia I won't forget you" he peaks my lips as the one last spark I will ever feel fade away.

"Bye Teo I won't forget either" I smile as he walks away to a black car . My heart starts to break I really did like him a lot.Sighing as I turn around .

"Was that ?" I nod as people stare at me with the flowers and what just happened. I walk besides a tree and open the envelope seeing photos of the second day we met , I went through them to see something on the back it was Teo's point of view that day , I smile ,at what he wrote as I read through the other photos until I stop at the one we took 2 days ago. My heart dropped as I tremble and look what he said "the day last day I saw you , you were in a beautiful whit laced dress with brown curled hair and less make up the meaning of you was just perfect , your funny , caring , adorable, cheeky and most of all your one heck of a girl good at soccer ahah but the most is actually that you made me smile every time you text me and your lips gives me this weird feeling that sends sparks exploding that's when I realized I really like you ... I will miss you xxx~ Teo" tears start falling down my cheeks as I hear someone behind me I stand up to see it was Mason my eyes widened "sorry" I quickly wipe my tears away , and stormed off since he doesn't like my presence anymore. I look back as he did too for the first time with a sad look , tears overwhelm me.
(Bell rings)
I walk to roll call .
"hello there again" someone says as I turn to see David giving me a concerned look.
"DAVID" I say shocked and I run into his arms crying " I want Teo here but he's leaving tomorrow what do I do " I sob on his uniform . " I know he told me " he rubbed my back trying to make me feel better. "I'm here for you Everything's going to be fine , this is my first day at school too anyways" I pull away surprised " you transferred schools? " I say wiping the tears away. " yeah Teo told me too keep you company and anyways I wanted to move here" he chuckled as I smiled.
***
I look at my Instagram and look through the comments as there are hate and good ones some of the people defended me as I comment thank you . I post -I will miss you so much😔💖 @teohalm-the photo from today and instantly get heaps of likes and comments , I look at his profile as I see the picture -I will miss this beautiful girl 😔💓@anastasialol, I turn my phone off and listen to my music as I frown . Then walked to class. I'm never gonna see him again and he tells me his feelings now .

_______________________
Hey guys hope your liking this story so at so please vote and comment no hate and keep reading and voting 😊😊