𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘳 ☆ 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶

Começar do início

" 'Samu it's fine, Suna must be tired," Atsumu shoos his brother away while the other twin just looks at Atsumu worriedly. "I'll rough him up if he tries anything,"

"I know but I can handle this now go home and rest," Atsumu impatiently taps his foot. He watches the family load the car and takes off. Sighing, he makes his way back in, met by a Sakusa who hugs him from behind.

To the latter's surprise, he slaps his hand off and angrily makes his way to the backdoor where their garbage bin was stored. "Stupid Sakusa can't even do me a favor," he mutters, dragging the bin behind him and placing it by the front of their house.

He was clearly upset but he didn't know why. Was it because the twins simultaneously cried? Was it because he was stressed? It didn't matter, right now, he was mad.

He makes his way back into the house, giving Sakusa the cold shoulder. " 'Tsumu, come on," Sakusa trails him like a puppy. "I'm really sorry," he tugs on his boyfriend's shirt but ends up being rejected again. Atsumu slams the bedroom door in front of Sakusa's face, further startling the latter.

"Shit," he sits in front of the door, hands on his hair as he tries to think about his next step.

Atsumu feels the tears stream down his face. He's never been this mean to him, and yet there they were. He himself sits down in front of the door in frustration, leaning as he quietly sobs.

Sakusa hears the small sob his boyfriend lets out and feels his heart tear into two. 'Well, shit! Stupid Kiyoomi, why did you just not do it?'

He starts pounding on the door.

"Baby, please come out. Let's talk about this," he pleads to Atsumu who wasn't going to give in. "Atsumu, please, we won't get anywhere if we don't talk," he begs.

He continues to knock on the door but Atsumu just wouldn't open it.

In all honesty, Kiyoomi didn't know what he was doing. He never had this kind of situation before and if ever he had, he would probably just let it settle. But it was Atsumu, who was he kidding? He was weak when it came towards Atsumu so why couldn't he just do that one favor for him?

"Atsumu, I know it was an easy task for me, and I know I could've just done it and washed my hands after," he starts and retracts his following sentence. "I know that you were stressed over the twins crying and I'm sorry if I didn't help with that too,"

Sakusa then feels like he'd tear up but keeps going, "Listen, I know I don't deserve you, and I know I shouldn't be treating you like shit and I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings, I'll try to better myself," he wipes away a stray tear. "You know what, you're right to be mad, just please don't leave me," he sighs and stands up. "I'll go now if you don't want to see me right now," 'Guess I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight,' he makes his way to their living room, pulling out an extra blanket from their laundry room.

He genuinely felt bad he wanted to cry. They haven't fought this bad. Such a futile thing they've fought about but he did realize why Atsumu was so pissed about it.

Atsumu on the other hand was bawling his eyes out. He felt so bad for giving Sakusa the cold shoulder. It's been an hour and a half ever since that scuffle but he refuses to let his pride down, walking over to their bed with slumped shoulders.

He feels his phone buzz, opening it to reveal his lock screen with Sakusa in it. He sobs and wipes his tears to see a message from both Osamu and Sakusa.

'Is everything okay? I know a strained smile when I see one idiot.'

'I'm fine, no need to busy yourself over it, stupid onigiri man.'

'Sure sure, c'mon don't be an ass, what's wrong?'

'I got into a fight with Omi, and I think he's currently in the living room, he's waiting for my head to cool down I think'

'Oh damn, what happened?'

'I got mad. He wouldn't take out the trash and one thing led to another,'

'Did he apologize?'

'Yeah.'

Atsumu sucks in a breath. The bed felt colder as they spoke, making him miss his boyfriend even more. He didn't even know why he was so mad now, the poor man already apologized and is currently giving him space so why was he so mad?

'Was he sincere?'

'Yeah.'

'Are you still mad?'

'I dunno,'

'Look, I won't pick sides. It's his fault for not taking out the trash sure, but you two wouldn't be in separate rooms if you let him talk it over with you. You gotta fix this cause if not, the problem would just get bigger,'

Atsumu sighs and sits up, he was right. Not talking to him would send mixed signals to Sakusa, and then they might have a bigger fight.

'Didn't need unsolicited relationship advice,' he replies.

'You do need some, you're welcome,' he smiles at the message. 'Also you look ugly when you cry, go fix whatever is going on,'

'Rude!'

He chucks his phone on the bed and wipes his tears. He leaves the room, quietly closing the door behind him. He hears the faint sound of the television as he makes his way down their livingroom.

He sees his boyfriend seated with a blanket around his shoulders, blankly staring at the television with red eyes and a pillow in between his arms. "Omi-omi?" he quietly calls out by the doorway of the living room.

At first, Sakusa doesn't process it. A few seconds later, he whips his head in the direction of Atsumu. He lets go of the pillow and goes scrambling up to Atsumu.

"Omi-omi I-" he gets cut off by Sakusa hugging him tightly, "I'm really really sorry," he repeatedly whispers. Atsumu feels the tears prick his eyes again and collapses on the floor. He cries out loud and clutches Sakusa's shirt.

"O-Omi, it's fine now," he bawls out, Sakusa gripping his shoulders to face his boyfriend who was in tears. He wipes them away, kissing Atsumu on his eyelids with eyes heavily shut. "I'm also sorry for..shutting the door on you," he sniffles and looks at Sakusa's relieved face.

"You aren't going to leave me?"

Atsumu laughs, caressing Sakusa's cheek, "I wouldn't, I won't be able to Omi-omi,"

Sakusa presses his lips gently on Atsumu's, "We'll work something out," he puts up his pinky finger. Atsumu chuckles, "We do pinky promises now?"

Sakusa blushes. "I mean...if you don't wanna-"

Atsumu wraps his pinky around Sakusa's, "We'll work something out,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SOME HURT/COMFORT FOR YOU SAKUATSU SUCKERS.

i know, i know, back to back SakuAtsu with BokuAka to mediate but I really wanted to write a Hurt/Comfort without being toxic so yeah.

Also, I just noticed that all of my end-chapter A/Ns are sounding like Doujin afterwords and I'll keep it that way. It's kinda fun.

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed :3