8

Middle of the campus,

3rd person' view

The girls went to the middle of the campus, waiting for the other students as they were still in their tents, settling. It was cold, but since there was a fire right infront of them it got a bit warm, cozy warm. Once all the students were in the middle, they started by praying, then next they were assigned to be grouped by three. Luckily the three girls were partnered.

"What are we gonna do?" Mina

"I don't know, ask Chaeso" Jinhyun

The called girl was confused as she was just focusing on the fire right infront of her, thinking about something.

"Huh? Hrm?" Chaeso

"Do you know what to do?" Mina asked the girl

Chaeso nodded, she then told them what to do and how to do it.

They were assigned to make a floating device, yes that one. Since there was a lake beside, they needed to atleast use it. The girls started of by getting all of the things needed for the said thing, they got whatever was floatable. Luckily they found a styrofoam laying around. They got atleast five of it or maybe even ten, yes there were many. They could have just get all of it at once but they felt selfish, Mina then got a rope and wrapped it around the styrofoam hoping to atleast carry all of that styrofoam all at once. (Even myself doesn't know if this will float, I'm not good at science either so pardon me. A/N)

They then ended up having a good, flexible boat. And keep in mind one person has to atleast get on that floating device, they chose Chaeso as she was the lightest person in that group.

"We're done!" Jinhyun

"Do I really have to step on that thing, and ride it?" Chaeso asking like she isn't safe with the idea

"Yep, yes. You're the lightest person in this group after all, so why not?" Jinhyun

"Okay, but if I get myself hurt. I will be telling Seungmin about this" Chaeso

"Okay? You won't I promise" Mina

"But-" Chaeso got interrupted by Jinhyun

"No buts, plus we still have time its gonna be tomorrow anyways" Jinhyun

"O-Okay" Chaeso

The girls went to their tent, and carried the boat with them since they were too scared if it flies away. "Gosh, I wanna go home" Chaeso, "You can't, we still have to stay here for one week" Jinhyun

Chaeso' POV

It was raining outside, like pouring. Us girls' were even too scared to even move nor sleep, we were just hugging ourselves and hoped for the best. While the outside, the boys were having a bad time like a really bad time. They weren't listening to all of the instructions, and that leaded to a bad shape TENT.

Their tent broke off only minutes after the rain, their things almost drenched in rain water, clothes, food, all drenched in water. Mina wanted to help the boys so she took an umbrella, headed outside and took their things in the tent.

Luckily only half of their stuffs were drenched and they were unimportant things too, "Thank you Mina for helping us" Hyunjin

"Why didn't you guys even finish the instructions?! Now Felix you are drenched in water!" Jinhyun scolded Felix and the boys.

"M-Mianhe" Felix

"You didn't even bring a towel with you! Gosh, I can't just share towels with you" Jinhyun continued.

"What do we have to do with your clothes, foods, things?! Aish, these boys. You go and have a rest, all of you!" Jinhyun ordered the boys.

Felix' POV

Blah, blah, blah. Always scolding me

"You boys dry yourselves when the rain stops, we don't want anyone to catch a cold" Jinhyun

I quickly got up and took my bag, luckily it wasn't as drenched as the others. I was really stupid to not bring a towel with me, I don't know how to shower now! Hyunjin had an extra towel, but how am I supposed to use it when it's drenched in fucking rain?!

"Hyunjin hyung, erm"

"What?" Hyunjin

"Nevermind, I forgot"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, what a great way Drama queen! I saw Chaeso looking at me "I-I have an extra towel, I won't be using it. You can have it" Chaeso

Ha, thank God I can shower now.

When it was all sunny, I quickly got up and head to one of the restrooms and took a bath, a warm one.

When I got back to the tent, I heard a mess.

"Hey! Jinhyun-ssi! Give. me. back. my. potato. chips!" Chaeso said trying to get the chips in Jinhyun hands.

"Nye nye, NO! Hahahah" Jinhyun

(a/n: i am publishing another book, since this one is a flop. erm just find it in my published stories, i might still be writing in this book once i have ideas.)