2

(Chaeso P.O.V)

"Chaeso, if you dont wake up now your brother will eat all your pancakes." Mom said to make me jump out of my bed, again.

I got up, took a bath and go down to see my pancakes and my popular brother.

Yeah that Seungmin dude?
he is my brother, he acts as if
he doesn't care about me.
but he does, he just doesn't like
showing it in public somehow.

"How come you get to go down the time that I finish all your pancakes?" My brother said.

"Shut up will you?"

"Why would I? Are you my boss or something?" Seungmin

"No? Just finish that up, your ruining my mood."

After that I went up to go and get my bag and wear shoes, and I just go to school like a normal person tbh. I somehow don't like going to school with my bro.

When I got there in school I was greeted by Mina, she is like my sister or whatever that thing is.

"So? Any plans for today?" Mina asked me.

"No? It depends if our professor doesn't give us anything to do,

We should start going inside? We still need to meet up with the boys, they asked me to do something."

They go and go to the boys hiding spot (not rlly).

"We're here?"

One of the boys looked at us.
"Ah, K your here! We need to do something about YOUR brother." Chan said as he made the word "Your" deep?

"What do you mean? He was just okay earlier morning."

"He got into a fight with someone, he rarely does this. Maybe because someone made him lose his temper?" Hyunjin spoke.

"Yeah maybe, uh? Mina? Can you get my phone out of my bag?"

"Yea, sure" she did as what she was asked to.

"Thank you, now. Who is this person he is fighting with and why? Who was the person who reported this?"

"I think it was Suga? The paleness said so." Jeongin said.

The boys always relied to me
since me and my bro are close

they would tell me if he is in a fight
or if they need someone to talk to.

basically I am their friend, yeah.

I quickly dialed my bro, "What?! Call later I need to do something" he hanged up-