4

(Chaeso P.O.V)

Somehow Jinhyun hasn't showed up yet, I'm getting worried about where and what she is doing. I'll just call her.

"Jinhyun? Where have you been?"
------------------
[I was picking my brother up from the airport]

"Y-you mean Felix?!"

[Yeah.]

"Oh, okay. I miss him, can you tell him to meet up with me someday?"

[Yeah, sure]
------------------
(Jinhyun P.O.V)

"Yo, bro."

"Yeah?"

"Chaeso wants to meet up with you, if you aren't busy."

"Yeah, thats okay."

------------------
(Felix P.O.V)

Weird, how come she wants to meet up with me? I thought she hated me and didn't want to see me again, that's the main reason why I moved to Australia to not make any more trouble. Now she wants me to meet up with her? Im not mad but like she doesn't really make up to her words.

I just got ready for bed, but before that I texted all my friends if they wanna come over tomorrow. Since I've miss them so much, it has been long since I've came back here and almost everything had changed.

------------------
Time skip to Morning
------------------

Ugh, what time is it?
(10:43)
I woke up early, haha.

"Sis? Where are the towels?"

"One of them are in your drawers, just look for it."

Welp, she's no help either.

He took a 10 minute long shower

I wanna walk today, let me see if one of them responded to one of my texts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungmin

:Hey, uh I've been thinking
if you wanna hang out?

12:32AM

Yeah, sure. I'll just tell the
other boys to come we really
miss you hahah:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll just go get ready, where should we meet up? "Bro?" my sis called me.

"Yeah?"

"Chaeso, Mina and me are gonna go out okay? Mom will be out with her friends, maybe the boys will just go here and pick you up."

"Okay?"

(Mina P.O.V)

What should I wear? Uh, yeah I should call... Chaeso! Yeah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaeso

Hey? Uh, can you come over? I really need your help for my outfit. Haha?

[Yeah, sure!]

Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chaeso P.O.V)

I went over to Mina's house and picked her outfit, I was already dressed up and ready for the walk.

"Here you go!" I said to Mina

"Thank you! I like what you've picked."

Mina changed to the outfit that Chaeso had picked out for her.

"Your taking so long, if you dont speed up I'm gonna leave you behind." I said to Mina since she is still busy doing her makeup. "Just wait okay? I need to be atleast pretty, because we have to meet Felix."

We both headed out to the place where Jinhyun texted us to be, "It might be here, oh right! We're here!" We head inside and just sit beside Felix since there was no other space.

"Your Chaeso, am I right? The brother of Seungmin?" Felix asked me. "Y-yeah." I was bit shy since I only got to talk with him once.

"Oh, I've heard many from your brother Seungmin!" Felix

Seungmin, I swear. You have to stop doing this or else I'll do something.

"O-oh really? He never told me about you, we only got to talk once thats all." I said.

"Yeah, I missed this place Australia was a bit boring since I was all alone." Felix

"Hey, you two stop chitchatting the food is here." Chan.

We both stopped chitchatting and ate our food that was right infront of us.

"Chaeso?" Jinhyun said,

"Yeah?" I asked Jinhyun why she called me, "Um, Mom rented him an apartment right next to yours and since he can't cook. Can you cook for him?" She said.

"Yeah sure!" she asked me since I was good at cooking, and she trusted me since I was one of her best friends.

Great, now I'll be stuck with him. Help me

———————————————————————