𝐈 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐎𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

(ᴊᴊ x ᴊᴏʜɴ ʙ'ꜱ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ)

I staggered through the door, tripping over the slight dip in the hall as I made my way inside. I was trying to be as quiet as I possibly could, despite the fact that I was tripping over god knows what on my way. It didn't take too long for the realisation to hit that I wasn't alone. My back was turned and I paused, closing my eyes for a second, internally kicking myself for not coming in through my bedroom window.

I turned, slowly facing everyone. Kie, Pope, JJ and John B. Of course every single one of them all happened to be here at 2 in the fucking morning. "Hey." I muttered and smiled at the four of them, which only met me with blank stares. "Okay, well I'll be off to bed now. So goodnight boys." I declared with a tight smile, blatantly ignoring kie's presence. I turned to make my way up the stairs, cringing at the awkward silence that followed.

"Jess get here now." John B said firmly. I paused in my tracks knowing that I had no choice but to follow along. He's not messing around and even in my state I knew that there was no point in ignoring him.

I gave JJ a little smile in hopes for some sympathy. "Hey Jay." My slurred speech wasn't helping my attempts of acting sober and he just frowned at me. I knew charm wasn't gonna get me out of it this time and sent a glare in his direction while I dropped the fake emotion.

I turned my head to look at John B coldly. "Jesus Christ. What do you want? I'm tired." I huffed impatiently. My head was pounding and I had a sickening urge to vomit, this was the last thing I wanted to be doing right now.

"Jess, come on just tell us what's going on?" JJ spoke up and you could really hear genuine emotion in his voice which shook me slightly.

"No. You don't get to talk to me like you care." I whispered.

"I do care." He mumbled to which I pretended not to hear.

"You shouldn't be going out in a dress that short Jess." I heard a mumble from Pope.

"I don't have a father Pope, and I don't fucking need one." I snapped back at him.

"Oh my god shut up." Kie spat. "You sound so stupid right now." I turned my head to glare at her, wishing she would leave. I never got along with Kie, which was unusual being a girls girl. I didn't usually get along with boys so having a girl was nice but it felt like a competition every second. I was more fond of sarah.

"Do you understand how worried all of us have been?" As soon as the words came out of John B's mouth I was irritated beyond words.

"Stop speaking to me like you have authority John B"

"I do have authority Jessica"

"No you don't"

"I'm older"

"Not even a year older"

"Still fucking older"

"Who cares, guys get back to the point" Pope interrupted and both me and John B narrowed our eyes at each other. I glanced back at JJ only now noticing that his face was smeared with dried up blood and a massive bruise swiped across his cheek awfully close to the large cut on his lower lip. I wondered why he hadn't cleaned up the blood but quickly realised it was probably still there to guilt trip me. "Oh god, what happened." I whispered, he didn't say a word and instead turned his gaze towards the ground. I figured it was probably his dad but it always worried me.

"You fucked a Kook, that's what happened." Kie mumbled, shoving past me and walking out the door. Realisation washed over me as I recalled the absolutely awful memory. I screwed Rafe, the Kook that constantly harassed me, and my friends. I fucked up big time and it pained me so much to see the disappointment on everyone's faces but I still showed no remorse.