🔱 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 🔱

Art by kawacy on Deviantart

2nd P.O.V with (Y/N), current time

"Uhhh... a little help?" You wondered how your once peaceful morning had taken an oh so twisty twist. Right now, you were hanging from your right foot from the ceiling, your morning beverage now spilled down your front. In front of you stood two little gremlins, both smiling ear to ear.

The one to the left had fluffy pink and orange hair, with crimson eyes. Takanashi Shinotori was the daughter of Mori Calliope and Takanashi Kiara.

The one to the right had short indigo hair, with two yellow-ish flaps on her head and sharp blue eyes. Watson Takosu was the daughter of Amelia Watson and Ninomae Ina'nis.

They both glanced at each other before muffling each other's laughter. While the duo could be annoying at times, they had grown up together and were as close as close could be.

"Shino!!! Tako!!! Lunch is ready!" Ina's voice echoed from the kitchen. In a heartbeat, the girls expressions changed from devious to joyful before they rushed off, right before they could untie you from your current situation.

"Wait!! Girls!! Please!! I'm still stuck!!" They ignored you. Now what would you do? You had no idea where Calli and Kiara were, and Ame was out shopping and since Ina had just made food you were certain Gura had also run off to the kitchen.

You reached up to the best of your ability and tried undoing the knot fastened around your ankle. It was to no avail, how the hell did they learn to tie a knot this tight.

You struggled for a few more minutes, before the sound of footsteps and chewing caught your attention. After swinging for a few seconds, the world stopped spinning and your vision focused on a slightly shocked looking Gura.

She looked like she was shocked but also fully expecting expecting this of Shino and Tako. After slowly taking another bite of her dinosaur nugget before calling out loudly for Ina. Said eldritch tako appeared around the corner pulling Shino and Tako along by their wrists. Her expression was slightly bored, as if she already knew the shenanigans that her daughter and Shino had gotten into.

Without saying anything, Ina used one of her tentacles to untie you while glaring at the two children. They withered slightly under her gaze. Ina nodded towards you and they both turned towards you, looking at you with puppy eyes.

"We're sorry (Y/N)" They said in unison. Ina nudged them lightly. Tako and Shino looked back at her meekly before turning back.

"We're sorry for trapping you in one of our traps" They added, as if they had simply knocked over a vase or something.

"How did either of you learn how to tie a knot like that?" Shino got visibly excited at this. She regained her large grin and answered your question happily.

"Oh! Calli taught me that one! It's a noose knot!" You, Ina and Gura looked at Shino, silently wondering what else the reaper had taught her. Tako acted as if it was normal. Ina sighed and took them back to the kitchen to finish their lunch. Gura moved over to your side, still eating her nuggets. You sneakily took one of the place, eliciting a playfully annoyed glare from Gura.

"So, how's the writing going?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter is set around a week from the last one

Things had been tense the past few days. (Y/BN) refused to talk to you, apart from the occasional grilling about your whereabouts. Meanwhile, trying to find out how to get Gura home had grinded to a halt due to the fact that she didn't know where she lived. Your only safe spots were your bedroom (to some degree) and the cove.