What she forgot to consider was her stopping point.

In one moment she had jumped in the air in front of childe. Her eyes staring into his blue ones. Time seemed to stop as she looked at him. Then a second later she came crashing down on him by pure accident.

"Ow-" Childe groaned. (Y/n) was lying in his chest trying to get an idea of what was happening.

Wait, she was on top of childe. Her head lying on his chest; she heard his heart beat. She was straddling him....

Shit

She quickly shot up and off of him, irritating her own injuries and wincing at the pull of her stiches.

"Sorry- ow~" she hissed. Placing a hand on the place her injury lied. It hurt like hell when she got it, but Now it was simply sore and sometimes sent sharp waves of pain through her body.

She lied on the grass, trying to will the wound to stop hurting. Her eyes were shut tight in a pain-filled expression. Childe opened an eye to look at her. Her fragile state made him worry slightly since it had been him who hurt her.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he shuffled to her side, placing hand on her shoulder. He turned her over to see small tears pricking at her eyes and a small patch of blood seeping though her clothes.

His eyes widened as hers opened to look at him. She smiled painfully "i-im okay! Really this is--- nothing!" She winced as the blood started to stain her clothing more.

Childe gave her a stern look, his eyes never leaving her injury. Shaking his head he leaned over her and placed his arms beneath her.

"What- what are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm taking you somewhere I can addrss your wounds. Seems like you opened them" he said like is was obvious.

"I-im fine, I can-"

"Please, just let me have this. Think of it.....ad a thank you for not killing me~" he winked and smiled.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes.

It took a moment to realise her position. She was begin held by a handsome young man and carried. She could feel the warmth from his chest seeping into her own body and his scent, he smelled like the ocean;Crisp and fresh. Her head lied on his shoulder without noticing, she picked her head with with a soft 'Sorry' but childe simply placed a hand on her head and leaned her back down. She blushed at his action, in fact everything about him made her blush.

When they arrived at the chief's abode Childe asked if he could dress (Y/n)'s wounds there to which the chief obliged. He sat her down on a chair and fished through his own items for some bandages and other items. After collecting what he needed he sat in front of Her.

"Do you mind?" He asked. Of course she minded. His gloves touch was enough to put her in a tizzy but now he wanted permission to touch her bare skin. She knew this was gonna be one hell of a day.

She looked away an nodded, gently lifting her shirt and revealing the deep gash on her side. It wasn't too deep, but enough to need stiches.

Childe was gentle with his touch. He clipped her clothing out of the way and gentle took out the old thread in her skin. She flinched on multiple occasions but not for the reason he beloved.

He dabbed some peroxide on a cloth and liked at her. She gripped the chief knowing it would hurt like hell. When the cloth touched her wound she flinched harshly, enough to move the chair in fact. As time she on, the pain soon ebbed away.

Childe was very deft with his hands. He made very small and detailed movements in his addressing of her wound. When it was clear he took out a need and thread and placed his face closer to her waist. His face was far to close for comfort and (Y/n) turned her head in a flustered manner.

When he was done he wrapped the injury in bandages and helped her to her feet. She was a little light headed from the blood loss but nothing major. When she insisted on continuing her lesson Childe told her to rest. They both found a nice tree and took a nap.

The first to fall asleep was (Y/n). Her head fell on Childe's shoulder and snuggled in the crook of his neck. His face was pink, he wasn't opposed to this, in fact he quite liked it.

Carefully he shifted her around in her sleep. He placed her in his lap and leaned her against his chest. It felt nice, he wrapped his arms losely around Her, keeping her in place as he placed his chin on the crook of her shoulder.

He smiled, this was a comfort he always wanted with her. Now he could finnaly find a moment of peace to experience it. He placed a kiss on her neck which encited a small moan from (Y/n)'s lips. He chuckled and leaned against the tree with her in his arms.

Tomorrow they might be learning more than the Shadow jump.

Bonus

(Y/n) awoke to warm arms around her. She turned her gaze to the man behind her. She smiled sleepily and placed a kiss on his lips. She then turned on her side and snuggled into his chest.

Little did she know that he was awake and freaking out.

AHHHHH CHILDE IS MY HUSBAND.
Trying for Childe is hell, I bet I won't get him since I already have Venti, klee, and Keqing. Hope that my husband will come home TwT

Unedited