Tartaglia

I'm sorry but I have to make Another one for my husband. PLEASE COME TO ME HUN, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR SUMMONNNNNN

After finishing up in Lyiue and tying up the lose ends between the Qixing and the adepti, (Y/n) decided to visit a certain harbinger before leaving for the land of Electro.

Walking into the bank and standing at the desk, she asked the woman at the desk if she could see Childe.

"Oh of course! Allow me to get him" she said politely before disappearing behind the desk and up the stairs.

Waiting for him to arrive she thought back on yher previous encounter. Yeah he did give her one hell of a fight, but to be honest, she'd never felt so alive before. He was not only a heart throb with the smile of a saint, but that low tone he spoke to her in during that fight. It took all she had not to shiver or blush at the thought.

"(Y/n)? Ah, it's been a while hasn't it? Did you come visit me for a rematch?" He smirked and narrowed his eyes cheekily.

Sighing, she spoke up "No actually, I'm still recovering from our last battle. I have quite a few stiches thanks to you so fighting is off the table at the moment".

He breathed a sigh if relief "good, because to be honest I also haven't recovered from our little fight. I don't think it would be in my best mindset to try you right now, but just wait, when I'm all healed up you bet I'm going to challenge you again".

Scoffing, she side eyes him "yeah, but I've come a long way since then. You better find some new tricks if you want to keep up with me" she egged him on. She loved how easily he got worked up at the mention of battle. It was like mentioning a toy to a small child.

"Well you didn't come here to fight me, what is it that you wanted?" He asked, placing a hand on his hip and tilting his head.

She looked down, she couldn't explain in detail, that was far too dangerous considering his affiliation with the fatui. But lately dreams of horrible occurrences have plauged her mind. Dreams of battles that childe couldn't handle and failed to survive. She knew this was risky teaching him this but her heart ached at the thought of his demise.

"I've got a little somthing I want to teach you. Think of it as a small thank you for not killing me" she semi-lied. She refused to tell him the truth dispite the look of confusion on his face.

"Huh, didn't think you'd thank me for not killing you but oh well" he chirped "so what is it you want to show me?".

Tugging his sleeve she beckond him to follow. Soon, they arrived at Qingce village. They stood on one of the many levels of plants that cascaded down like stairs. Standing before him she took out a ring.

"To do This, you're going to need this. Wear it and think of it as the more physical part of what I'm about to teach you" she placed it on his hand.

"And what exactly are we doing? Won't you need This?" He questioned.

"I've already mastered This, I've no need for that ring any longer. Now, today in going to show you a special ability called "Shadow Jump". This move allows to quickly move around, jumping, to either close the distance on an enemy or confuse them" you started to explain as he slipped the ring on his finger.

Why the hell did he have to put it on his ring finger of all-

"So could you give me am example?" He asked. She simple nodded and ran a good distance from him.

"Get ready!" She called out. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath. The moment she opened her eyes she moved multiple feet forward in a cloud of smoke. It was rapid, consistent, she closed the distance quickly.