Part: 44 A NIGHT

Sidnaaz were in the car, they were going back home after visiting Shivansh. They didn't want to leave Shivansh in this condition, therefore they left Mukti with Shivansh. Cabir was out of India.

Shehnaaz was completely silent after meeting Shivansh. Sidharth tried to talk to her, but she didn't respond. She was blaming herself for Shivansh's condition and the guilt was killing her from inside. She never wanted to see him in this condition, never. He was in so much pain because of her, and she couldn't do anything to make him feel better. She was helpless.

"Shehnaaz," Sidharth called her as the driver stopped the car in front of his mansion. He closed his eyes dejectedly because she didn't respond and kept staring straight. He opened his eyes and in a gesture, he asked the driver to go because he wanted privacy.

"Shehnaaz." As he jolted her after holding her shoulders, she finally looked at him, having no emotion in her eyes.

"Star, it was written in our destiny, stop blaming yourself. One day, he will be fine. I'm with him. I need your support at this time, don't fall weak, I need you. Please, for me be strong." He begged her to be strong. He couldn't see her in this condition. He broke Shivansh's heart for her happiness only. He was standing strong for her only. He wanted to see her happy.

"Shivansh is in so much pain, Sidharth. I broke his heart." She started crying. "He loved me so much. I really didn't want to hurt him. Why I couldn't love him, why? I'm not feeling good, Sidharth. I broke his heart.." she burst in front of him.

Sidharth scooped her into his arms and she kept cursing herself. "I'm so bad. I don't deserve happiness. I hurt him so much." He let her cry and cried silently with her while hugging her tightly.

Mukti slowly strolled into Shivansh's room which was completely messed up, nothing was in its place. The room was filled with darkness, only a small yellow light was switched on. Shivansh was lying on the floor, resting his arm on his forehead and his arm was partially covering his closed eyes and the broken bottle of scotch was also lying beside him. Mukti never thought that she would ever see Shivansh in this condition.

She widened her eyes horrifyingly as she saw the blood which was oozing out of his foot because a small piece of glass was pierced in his feet. She immediately knelt down and slowly moved her hand to take out the glass. She took her hand away and dejectedly looked at Shivansh, her eyes were brimmed with tears. She hissed in pain and took the glass piece out, tears were trickling down her cheeks constantly. She was shocked because Shivansh didn't respond. She threw the piece of glass away and walked to his face.

" Shivansh.." She knelt and called him, putting her hand on his face.

"Shehnaaz..." He whispered, removing his arm from his forehead. He opened his eyes slowly and everything was a blur. Suddenly the small yellow light went off and the room became completely dark.

"Shehnaaz, I knew that you would come back to me. I love you so much." Shivansh sat in front of Mukti and cupped her face, thinking that she was Shehnaaz. He was not in his senses, he was completely drunk.

Before Mukti could stop him, he started kissing every inch of her face. Mukti couldn't stop him. She got lost in his kisses. After every kiss, he was whispering, 'I love you'. She didn't come to know when he kissed her lips and then neck. She was completely lost in him. She knew that whatever happening between them, was wrong but still, neither she could stop him, nor herself.

After some time, Mukti and Shivansh's clothes were scattered on the floor. They were lying naked on the floor. Shivansh was sleeping on his front, beside Mukti, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Shivansh was not in his senses and he spent the night with Mukti thinking that she was Shehnaaz. Mukti knew about this but still, he didn't stop him, not even for once. She became weak in front of her love.

Shehnaaz had been crying for more than one hour, sitting on the bed and holding her knees. Sidharth was sitting in front of her and trying to console her but it seemed like no word was affecting her. She was so lost in guilt. She was going into the darkness and Sidharth couldn't let this happen. He couldn't lose his star.

He just clasped her face and captured her lips to bring her out of her thoughts which were taking her into the darkness. She froze as his lips touched her lips. She was craving to feel his lips on her lips and finally, this was the end of her cravings. As his lips did their magic, she forgot everything. He was softly kissing her lips which were like rose petals. He wanted to take away her all pain with this kiss. She was feeling like he was kissing her soul.

She clutched the collars of his shirt and pulled him closer. They deepened the kiss and the soft kiss turned passionate. They were kissing each other hungrily like they had been craving for this for ages. They were completely lost in the kiss which was filled with love. This kiss made them forget all their pain.

After getting breathless, they broke the kiss and looked into each other deeply, breathing heavily.

"I love you, my star." He whispered against her lips, panting, and he was caressing her soft cheeks with his thumbs, gazing in her eyes fondly. Her hands left his collars and reached to his face.

"I'm sorry, Sidharth. I know, I'm becoming weak. But this guilt is killing me from inside. I know, you are also guilty but you are standing strong for me." She touched her face with him and spoke out whatever was going on in her mind.

"How, Sidharth? How are you so strong? I also want to be strong like you." She asked moving a little away from him.

"Because of you, Shehnaaz. You are my strength." He said holding her hand with both hands.

"I'm tired, Sidharth, I'm so tired. When everything will get fine?" She dejectedly uttered, bowing her head down.

"I want to live peacefully with you. But I can't, I can't live with this guilt." She again started crying looking at him. He cupped her face and touched his face with her.

"Please, try to understand, Shehnaaz. It's not your fault. If you don't love him, it's not your fault. Please, stop blaming yourself, please." He begged her to stop blaming herself.

"Trust me, everything will get fine. Just give me some time. For me, please be strong. At this time, I need you, my star. I need you a lot.." He also broke down in front of her and started crying with her because the guilt was killing him too but he was trying to be strong for her. He needed her support.

Shehnaaz moved her face away from him and her heart broke down when she saw him crying like this. She realised that she was becoming his weakness. At that moment, she decided to be strong for him, for her love. She would become his strength.

"I'm always with you, Sidharth. I love you." She held his face between her hands and kissed every inch of his face. She sucked his all tears. The way she was kissing him, he was feeling better. He felt like she was taking his pain away from him. Her kisses were doing magic on him. It said truly that love can conquer any pain.

They didn't come to know when their lips met and again did their magic. Shehnaaz's knees were around his thigh and her fingers were roaming in his hair. She was kissing him crazily like her life was dependent on this. Sidharth was responding to her with equal flavour and tasting every inch of her mouth with his tongue. His one hand was inside her hair and the other was on her face. They were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow.

"I love you, Sidharth." She whispered resting her forehead over his as they broke the kiss. They were breathing heavily.

"I love you more, my star." He confessed after pecking her lips. They smiled slightly looking into each other eyes. Their love was their only strength at this moment which was helping them to fight their guilt.

______________________

Don't forget to tell, how do you find the update?

And what do you think, how will Shivansh react when he comes to know that he has spent the night with Mukti?

Love Mehak