The anger digs up the path to cause pain, drowning me into those burning lava that would destroy everything if it explodes. Fires of fury and hatred are smoldering within me, threatening to deceive me whenever it will's. Anger, pain, sadness ~so intertwined, that perhaps their names are different, the origin is same. I felt the anger ebidding over my veins as the air around me stiffened that made it even harder to breath. My mind ceased to work. 

Argh!! I slammed my knuckles against the cemented rough surfaced wall, turning down the shelves of tools that crashed on the ground with a screeching clatter. 

I want her. I need her, now! 

My legs finally gave up the strength, as I fall on the surface wrapping my knees. As I moved my hand, it rose a sudden ache within the knuckles. 

Aah! I groaned, as a streched it out. 

"Broken hand just like a broken heart?!" I heard him as the footsteps grew closer. 

My anger dominated its place over my veins like an impossible build-up steam. My face became rigid,jaws clamped tight, teeths  gritted. I could feel the pulse racing, as I breathed heavily, almost as if I would explode. My muscles grew tense as I turned to look at him and cracked my knuckles. Didn't he realise he shouldn't be here, before I do something I will regret?! 

"Atleast, I can count it in my finger. You better be concerned about yours!" I could feel the blood boiling within me as the body temperature increases. 

In his arrogant triumph he tilted his head. "Cockiness masking fear!" He stepped forward smiling, which seemed even more infuriating to me. 

How did he even reach here? Car, bike or running along the way to La Push? For I didn't heard the roaring loud engines anywhere near my house. 

I stood up. My lips twitched into a slight smirk. "What brings you here?" I said under my gritted teeths, just waiting for my patience test to end. I glared at him. Something seemed wrong to me! Something that creeped me out from the very first day as I gazed into those blue eyes! Something that's strange. 

"There you go!" He looked around and then back at me. "I know, it doesn't makes sense, right, um..." He shook his head up and down, softly. "But if I tell what exactly I am here for.....it would ruin all the fun!" 

The cyclone of angry thoughts hit's my mind. At this moment, I am blinded by a three-course serving anger that's better yet surprisingly satisfying; much like a coffee that draws me to take another sip: First; to tackle him on the ground and make him spit out all the arrogant he had for himself. Second; to make it such worse so that he would never get enough confidence to stand back. And last but not the least; to make him regret for each thought he had for her. 

My mind raced with hot impulses, working out for making the situation even worse. But I'll give him a chance, to let him speak the plot he has prepared for me. "Look! You, me and fun: Bad combination." I shook my broken hand in and out. 

"Indeed!" He nodded. 

I shoved my fingers into my pocket, flinching slightly as the knuckles ached a bit. "I don't have entire night."

"Mmhm! Nor do I....I have a long night to go~" He prompt, nodding. "Disclaimer! Through the visions of your esteemed views, each word I say is with honour of respect--"

"Skip the damn part, Chris!" 

He scoffed. "Agreed." He slid his fingers into the front pockets. "Ok! So, let's begin right from where it all started." He stepped again. "Let's go back to the night of Renesmee's birthday. The day was perfect; happiness spread all around, everyone was so cheerful but---"