Jessie continued to hold Mya's leg up, slowly gyrating her pelvis back and forth. Mya's hand under her pillow clutched the sheet, her teeth gritting together, and her eyebrows drawing up. The thought was gone and all of her focus went into what she was feeling.

Slight pain morphed into pleasure instantly and Mya was steadily climbing her way to cloud nine. Her nipples became stiff and Jessie's open-mouthed kisses on her shoulder and neck were rousing her even more.

Mya moaned quietly, the toy becoming slick and easier to push inside. Jessie kept a gentle pace, clearly not wanting to be too rough with her partner and focusing on making it easier.

Jessie began to pant lightly as the momentum grew steady, her breaths in Mya's ear. Mya's vocal cords loosened and so did every muscle in her body. She whimpered when the head of the dildo scraped against that spot and she clenched tight, listening to Jessie, feeling her close and on top of her skin.

"Fuck," Jessie whispered.

Mya turned her head over her shoulder, her mouth hoping to catch Jessie's lips. Jessie smirked and took Mya's offering, kissing her as best as she could while she continued pushing deeply inside of Mya.

Mya bit Jessie's lip, whimpering and holding on for dear life. Every thrust was reaching further and further inside, poking her stomach and reaching spots Tristan and any other man never reached before.

Mya's teeth released Jessie's bottom lip to moan directly into the other woman's mouth. Jessie could taste the marvelous sound, wanting to draw more out of Mya.

"You're so fucking sexy," Jessie rasped, her fingers digging to Mya's thigh harder and deeper than ever.

Jessie slowed down momentarily, enough to pull out and roll Mya forward onto her stomach. Mya was dazed, her body rumbling under her skin while she breathed deeply. Right now the only thing she wanted was to cum and she wanted Jessie to be the reason.

Before she could get on all fours, Jessie pressed her palm between her shoulder blades, holding her down.

"Arch," Jessie commanded. Mya did as she was told, loving the way Jessie was so dominant naturally.

Jessie's hand moved off of Mya's back. Mya closed her eyes, waiting for Jessie to continue where they originally left off, but Mya gasped in fear and surprise, her eyes shooting open when Jessie's hot tongue slid directly over a place no one's ever bothered with before.

"Jessie!"

"Sorry, sorry," Jessie laughed. "I couldn't help it, it just looks so good."

Mya's cheeks tinted over red. She couldn't believe Jessie did that. "Do you ... like that?"

Jessie stretched over the questioning and vulnerable woman, kissing her shoulder and then the side of her face. She muttered, "I do. I take it you don't?"

"Um, I mean I've never ... had that done to me."

"Maybe for another time then?" Jessie's voice filled with hope and curiosity.

Mya bit her lip, thinking about how she showered quite often. It was also always waxed. She's heard of people indulging in the other, but it's never appealed to her — but maybe it's because no one's ever asked or brought the idea up.

It shouldn't be too bad if I take a shower beforehand ...

"Definitely another time."

Jessie seemed more than happy with that answer, going back to her position before.