Mya let a whimper escape her lips, leaning her head into the pillow she was laying on even more. Jessie took her hand out between Mya's legs, grabbing the back of Mya's thigh and pushing her leg out from the sheet.

Mya slid her hand under her pillow and adjusted her body, getting comfortable. Jessie's hand slid from the back of Mya's bent knee all the way to Mya's middle, softly caressing what she could. Mya bit her bottom lip, squeezing her eyes shut.

Jessie moved the sheet off Mya completely, now pushing the thin strap of Mya's bra down the woman's shoulder, allowing Mya to pull it off completely and toss it somewhere across the room.

"You're infinitely good at this," Mya said with a smirk.

Jessie smiled, pressing her face into Mya's neck, her response came out muffled. "And you're infinitely sexy."

Mya was going to say something back, but Jessie's teeth sank directly into her neck and her warm hand was back inside her thong again, swiping her fingers over her clit and it caused her to gasp instead.

Jessie's hand flattened, making soft circles on Mya's now wanting sex. Mya clutched her pillow, her body already letting her know that it wanted more. More of whatever Jessie wanted to give her this early evening.

Jessie kissed and bit whatever skin she could while getting Mya worked up. It wasn't until Jessie pulled away from her suddenly that she could finally get a hold of her spinning head. The lack of body heat now made her feel strange and when she went to turn around to see where Jessie went, Jessie told her not to.

"Not yet!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Okay, okay," Mya responded, confused as to why Jessie didn't want her to see her. Mya could hear the unzipping of a backpack and figured Jessie may have been putting clothes on — or something of that nature.

Jessie was back on the bed after a minute or two and Mya's face turned red when she felt something hard and thick resting against her backside.

Oh

"I thought you'd like this since you're straight and all," Jessie whispered in Mya's ear.

Mya smirked, thinking about how Jessie must've had this planned for a little while. "I think you just want to fuck me."

Jessie took the flesh-colored extension and gently slapped it against a cheek. Mya grinned, taking a small peak with her head turned over her shoulder slightly, not wanting to admit she wanted to be used and abused right about now.

"Who wouldn't want to fuck you," Jessie remarked while pulling Mya's thong over to the side. Mya knew how wet she was just from the teasing and rubbing. She was more than ready to feel the stretch of the toy Jessie had strapped to her pelvis.

She enjoyed penetration and she was curious how much different it'd be without worrying about the risk of getting pregnant and even more so with how Jessie was going to handle her.

Mya was roused with excitement now. Jessie wet the member generously and lined it up with Mya's entrance, not quite pushing in yet. Jessie grabbed the back of Mya's bent knee, lifting her leg a few inches in the air. Mya knew she had to do the rest, stretching her hand down to grip the toy and sheathing just the tip of it inside herself.

Jessie went the full distance, pushing in slowly, the savage stretch rippling through the rest of Mya's body as it sunk in halfway.

"Jessie," Mya exhaled.

"I'll go slow," Jessie said softly. One slow thrust and all of the silk-ish flesh like length was stuffed inside Mya. "Tell me if it's too much."

Mya took deep breaths, feeling her walls form a mold around the toy. She nodded, letting Jessie know she'd tell her. Mya was surprised by how lifelike it felt and briefly wondered how much this ran Jessie for.