|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|

Start from the beginning

"Alright everybody get ready. Make sure you have all your gear and an extra small weapon." Ford ordered. There were ten people who were going, Mabel, Wendy, Stan, Ford, Pacifica, and some other guys I don't know.

Just as I was about to go ask for what my mission would be today I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Dipper, you are coming too." Ford said.

"W-What?!"

"Sorry for not informing you, I know it's last minute, but we need one more person on the distraction team." Ford said.

Ford hadn't told anyone the plan yet but once when I was working with him in the lab he told me something about a 'distraction team' which was more like the bait.

"U-Um... I don't know." I honestly didn't want to go, if they wanted to get themselves into trouble with Bill then they could do it without me.

"Please Dipper, you are actually great with fighting and you will be on the same team as Wendy and Mabel." Ford pleaded. I don't really think I have a choice if he asks me like that.

"...Okay." I sighed.

Will these humans really be sneaky enough to get in and out from the Fearamid alive?

Ford started explained the plan on how to get in and I was quite impressed, this actually might work.

When everyone was ready we took off.

We had all sorts of weapons on us, guns (that were glowing weird colors and looked really deadly, probably Ford's invention), swords and even some had some kind of lightsabers (Ford's invention again). Nonetheless, every single weapon looked deadly.

As we were walking through the forest I couldn't help but notice how confident these people were. I mean, we are going straight to the enemy's base! Shouldn't we all be more shaken up?

But these people have gone through Weirdmageddon for around five years, I guess they have toughened up a bit.

Though I am not sure if these people are brave or just plain insane by now.

"Hey man," Wendy walked up to me. "how are you feeling?"

I didn't answer her question and she just smiled.

"It's okay to be nervous, you know. But nothing's going to happen, I assure you. Ford is really a man you can rely on; he knows what he is doing." Wendy reassured and I nodded. "And besides, we have been in the Fearamid a few times before."

"Really?!" I certainly can't remember that. But then again, the Fearamid is massive so there is a chance they have invaded, and I hadn't noticed.

"Yeah dude. Look, that Fearamid is huge and has thousands of rooms. We have only stumbled upon Bill when he was in his throne room. It will be alright. And besides, you have guts man. I have seen you throw knives before; you sure know what you are doing! We believe in you Dipper." Wendy gave me a pat on the back and went off to talk to one of her friends that also was on this mission.

I honestly didn't even know what to tell her, I know I am not going to get hurt but, I can't assure her safety. I can't assure anyone's safety!

...Why do I feel like I need to protect them? They came here on their own, it's not my fault if they die!... But I don't want them to die and that's the problem, isn't it?

I shook my head. I can't let myself get carried away, soon I will be returning to Bill since I have enough information.

Soon we all arrived at the Fearamid. Me, Wendy, and Mabel were separated from the others. Our job was to make sure their coast was clear so they could do whatever they needed to do.