4:Sulking bb

-Your POV-

Ever since that pick up line revenge Ray did on you, you can't look at him straight in the eye without blushing.

It's not like you could help it, Ray flirted

I repeat, Ray FLIRTED

"Y/n look at me."

"H-huh? Oh, what is it?" Your train of thoughts snapped as you felt a finger poke your cheek.

"Dummy, why are you always distracted by your own mind?"

A playful smirk made it's way on your face as you winked at him. "I was just thinking about you~"

Ray now flicked your forehead before returning to the book he was reading. "Looks like your bratty, dummy self is back."

"Eh?"

Silence surrounded the two of you for a while before the ravenette spoke again. "You were ignoring me for weeks."

Your eyes went wide before you looked at him. "EH???"

Ray seemed to be..... POUTING?!

"Every time I looked at you, you would look away."

"C-Chotto- that's not what I-"

"But with other people you seem fine."

IS HE SERIOUSLY SULKING?!

"I didn't mean for that to happen-"

"You also laughed with them but with me you-"

"OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'LL BUY YOU DONUTS SO PLEASE STOP AHHH-"

Silence filled the room again.

-Ray's POV-

I smirked before standing up and walking out the room, waving my hand goodbye in the process. "Hai hai make it two boxes."

"WERE YOU JUST PRETENDING-"

"My girlfriend ignored me for a week. She didn't even look at me in the eye. Don't you think I deserve this while getting cuddles?"

".........................."

"Hm, That's what I thought."