3:D

-Your POV-

You were sitting on your bed, quietly reading a book. Comfortable silence surrounded you as you slowly flipped through the pages.

Moments later, you heard someone enter the room and you immediately knew who it was. You felt some shuffling beside you, a small smile made its way on your face.

"What are you reading, dummy?" Ray was sitting beside you and placed his chin on your shoulder.

You could feel his breath on your neck, sending shivers down your spine. You ignored your inner panicking self and continued reading.

"It's just about a criminal that is getting chased by a bunch of detectives, particularly, a small Heichou~."

((If you know, then you know~))

"Hm."

((WARNING:CRINGEYYY AHHHHHHH))

((PROCEED WITH CAUTION))

Minutes passed and you could feel Ray get closer. His arms travelled around your waist, loosely hanging by your stomach, slowly pulling you into a hug.

"What are you doing-"

A small smirk was visible on his face as he gently nibbled on you ear lobe causing you to flinch.

"Y/n~"

"S-stop that!"

He slowly moved away and fixed his position. He was now sitting beside you.

"You know, you remind me of the 20 letters of the alphabet."

You raised a brow at him. "Wha- why?"

Norman suddenly entered the room and sat down on the chair on the other side of the room. "There's 26 letters on the alphabet, Ray."

Ray let out a chuckle as he placed his hand oh his face while smirking. "Oh silly me!"

He then looked at you with a wink. "How could I forget the U R A Q T."

Your face became red as you looked at him wide eyed. "I-"

Norman chuckled and Emma suddenly barged in the room with a grin. She looked over at the two of you and sat down beside Norman. They were basically just watching it all unfold.

"But, Ray." Norman smiled sheepishly. "That's only 25. You missed one."

Ray grinned as he looked away and dramatically covered his face.. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, silly me!"

.

.

.

.

.

He then proceeded to look at you. Smirking as he bit his lip he spoke: 

"You can get that D later~"