2:Butts

-Your POV-

You mentally laughed at what you're about to do.

This is so stupid....

You noticed Emma drag Norman to another room. You chuckled.

That girl..

You sat down beside the reading ravenette and placed a playful smirk on your face.

I'll just ask Emma to buy me donuts so it's worth it~

((WARNING WARNING WARNING))

THE SCENE THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ AFTER THIS IS VERY CRINGEY(LIKE ALL OF MY BOOKS)

"Ray, I have something to tell you~" You cooed before you inched your face closer to the ravenette's.

"Oh?" A smirk immediately made it's way on Ray's lips as he placed down the book he was holding and looked at you. He also inched his face closer to you.

"What.. is.. it~?"He whispered in a husky voice.

If you weren't so focused on doing the dare, you would clearly be affected by this. A small chuckle escaped your lips before you continued.

"You can call me Nemo."

"...."

"...."

"The fuck?"

Ray had the most confused and done expression on his face. You tried to stop yourself from laughing.

"Why?" He raised a brow at you before slowly starting to read again.

You grabbed the book from his hand causing him to glare at you. "Y/n L/n."

You ignored the threat and wiggled your brows at him while doing a finger gun. "Because I'm not afraid to touch the butt."

".........."

"Eh? Eh? Did I make you blush?" 〔'∇`〕

"......"

"Ne~ Stop ignoring me~"

"......."

"Boo, you no fun~" You walked out of the room, leaving blank faced Ray alone. "EMMA BUY ME DONUTS!!!!"

"EHHHHH?!?!?! YOU LOST AND YOU HAVE TO DO THE DARE. WHAT DO YOU MEAN DONUTS?!"

"SHUT UP!! MY PRIDE AND SOUL WAS DAMAGED!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!"

"EHHHHHH?!"

-Ray's POV-

I let out a sigh as Y/n left the room.

"You can call me Nemo because I'm not afraid to touch the butt....." I mumbled while slowly covering my cheeks, I started to blush slightly.

"That's so dumb."

I was about to continue reading and try to forget what just happened  when I suddenly realized something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Did she do that pick up line cause she grabbed my ass while stuck inside a closet years ago?"