𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

I tried to not listen to Blick's conversation with someone he was on Instagram live with but he was talking loud as shit.

"Xy'air- what Keenon?" I whined lifting my head up, he twisted his lips up with his eyebrows furrowed.

"The fuck is you mad fa'?"

"Leave me alone." I mumbled laying my head back down.

"C'mere." He said causing me to sigh before getting off the chair.

I walked over to Keenon and stood in front of him. "Take yo glasses off."

"No bruh. I don't look good." I put my hands on the sides of my glasses. I really didn't look that bad but I was exhausted causing bags under my eyes and didn't have lashes on.

"Ion care. I ain't see yo face in 2 days." He said leaning against the counter.

I sighed taking the glasses off and folding them up. "You was crying?"

"I'm about to if I don't get no fucking sleep."

"Go upstairs and go to sleep then." He pointed upstairs and I shrugged.

"Kendriana need me."

"Kendriana ass pregnant." He mumbled.

"How the fuck you know that?"

"Blick got her ass a pregnancy test. She been throwing up?"

"Yeah." I nodded slowly.

"She pregnant use yo brain." He tapped on his head taking a drink out of his cup.

"What's in there?" I asked standing on my tipi toes trying to look inside the cup.

"It's my drink nigga back up." He laughed pushing me back.

"Come on I'm thirsty." I licked my lips and he handed me the drink.

I took it from him and drank a sip of it, I flared my nostrils pulling the cup away from my lips.

"What this is?" I asked taking another sip.

"Lean." He smirked holding the crotch of his pants causing me to spit it out in the sink.

"The fuck nigga." I coughed leaning over the sink.

"You being dramatic na'." He laughed taking it from me.

I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and looked at Keenon who was throwing up gang signs in Blick live.

"Kee." I mumbled licking my lips causing him to turn around.

"Huh princess?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You so fine." I looked up at him and he smirked my cheek.

I laid my head on his chest and sneakily moved my hand down his sweatpants resting my hand on his dick.

"Say Keenon. You got work tomorrow?" Blick asked and he nodded.

"I got some homies tryna get some tattoos."

"Tell em hit my dm." Keenon said and Blick nodded.

I moved my hand that was in his pants up and down slowly, I seen Keenon move his phone down to my face catching my attention then turned the camera around showing what I was doing.

"Bro stawp." I laughed moving my hand out his pants and ran out the kitchen.

"C'mere princess." He laughed motioning me back over.

I walked back over and he grabbed my neck pulling my face closer to his. He slowly pecked my lips multiple times and nibble on my bottom lip causing me to open my mouth up slightly and he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I tried to take control of the kiss but he ended up taking control, he moved his availability hand grabbing a hand full of my ass. I accidentally moaned softly causing him to smirk. I pulled back in his bottom lip looking in his eyes.

"You showin out. Go take yo nap." He smacked my ass causing me to hiss.

"Dude don't do that." I fixed my hoodie while walking away from him.

"I do what the fuck I want!" He yelled at me laughing.

"Watch yo fucking tone ho!" I yelled back laughing.

"What the fuck? They was just kissing a second ago!" Blick instigating ass turned the camera around showing us.

"I smack the shit out yo goofy ass!"

"I will smack the fuck outa you!"

"Run up then if you got pressure." He chuckled holding up his fists.

I nodded typing my hoodie up then walked up on him. "Waddup ho."

"Washannin."

"Whatchu tryna do?" We stared at eachother before I walked away.

"Take yo goofy ass to sleep." He said as I walked up out the kitchen flipping him off.