#TB Weak

"And once again, as per usual, I kicked your ass," Den gloats, twirling around triumphantly next to the pool table.

She comes to a halt, leaning against her cue as she kisses Aly.

Aly pulls Den closer immediately. “But you give… the best… consolation prizes,” Aly teases as she tries to speak without separating their mouths.

"Mmm." Den lets her cue fall to the floor and slips her arms around Aly. "I do, don’t I?"

Aly walks them backward a couple clumsy steps, until Den’s lower back is pressed tightly to the edge of the pool table. “Best everything,” Aly agrees in a quick whisper, lips falling to her neck and leaving a trail of kisses toward her shoulder as one of Aly’s hands tugs her sleeve downward.

"Hey," Den gasps out, her voice just as soft. "Maybe…" She grips at Aly’s shoulders a little. She came over just to hang out, not really expecting anything, but all of a sudden she’s suggesting: "Your bedroom…"

Aly’s hand hooks underneath one of her thighs and Den gets the message, hopping up to sit on the table with a little help from Aly. Legs wrapped around her waist, she sets her hands to work on the buttons of Aly’s shirt. Aly groans a little as she kisses Den again, her tongue sweeping into her mouth.

"Bedroom…?" Den murmurs again. She toes off her ballet flats; her dress is bunched around her hips.

"I need you to know… this isn’t what I had planned for today…" Aly sounds a little far away and not entirely regretful.

"No?" Den pushes Aly’s shirt off her shoulders, wiggles a little closer to the edge of the pool table, a little closer to her. Den can feel her pulse through her whole body. "What did you have planned?"

"Bought you flowers…" Aly tucks her head into Den’s neck, her breath hot against her skin. She shivers a little and gasps when Aly’s hips press more firmly into hers.

"Ly… your bedroom."

Aly ignores her, kissing her collarbone tenderly. “Sunflowers…”

Den smiles at that, turns her head toward Aly and lets her lips linger against her cheek. “My favorite.”

Aly nods, catches Den’s lips with hers. “And those little hearts… the ones you like, the ones that taste like cinnamon…”

"Did you?" Den asks absently, distracted by the way Aly’s hand is moving over the fabric of her dress. She moans into Aly’s mouth. "I like the way you taste."

Aly pulls away from Den just a little bit, putting only an inch or two between their faces. Aly tucks Den’s hair behind her ear lazily; uses the thumb of the other hand to wipe smeared lip gloss from her bottom lip. “God, Dennise, you’re beautiful…”

Den sucks in some air as Aly’s hands settle back on her thighs. “Ly…” she murmurs breathily, her hand going to the back of Aly’s neck as she pulls her for another kiss. Den can’t get enough of Aly. “Let’s…”