He gestured the gun in front of him, leaning onto the side of the car. He deeply sighed as Clinton stood in front of him, the expression of fear on his face. "I was having a great fuckin' night so far, and then of course niggas just had to fuck it up for me." Mid started to say, redirecting his attention from his gun to Clinton.

"All you had to do was keep yo' fuckin' hands to yo' self and we wouldn't even be out here right now. He ain't none but a kid, what the fuck you doin' beatin' on him like a grown man for?" Mid continued, passing his gun over to Bambi. Bambi stared at it in confusion, but proceeded to grab it from him anyway. "I ain' come out hea' to kill you, we simply gone scrap. I want you to keep that same energy you had towards a little kid."

Mid pushed himself off of the car, and circled around him. He got into Clinton's face, and pushed him back. He tried to throw a punch Mid's way but unfortunately he weaved it and pushed him again. Clinton stumbled back, and began to charge towards Mid.

Mid went for his legs, tackling him to the ground, beginning to throw blow after blow to his face. Mid felt the anger in him arising, despite him being mellow a couple of minutes ago.

The anger he had built up inside of him, was being released with each punch he threw. Bambi watched the forceful punches Mid threw in horror. Though he said he didn't bring Clinton out in the woods to kill him, it seemed like he was going to with his bare hands.

"Tedric that's enough!" Bambi yelled, knowing if she let Mid continue, he would beat him to a pulp. She rushed over and pulled him off, Mid sent one last kick to his face before backing off for good.

"Put yo' hands on him again, and on me, I'ma send yo' head to yo' mama front door." Mid warned him. He grabbed his gun from Bambi, and made his way to Clinton's car, making sure to grab his keys out of the ignition. "While you at it, walk yo' ass to safety like Jaden had to."

Mid quietly made his way up the stairs, not wanting to wake Lotus or Jaden if they were asleep

Mid quietly made his way up the stairs, not wanting to wake Lotus or Jaden if they were asleep. He pushed the ajar door open a little wider, and seen that Jaden was fast asleep in Lotus's lap as she caressed the top of his head.

She was still wide awake, watching the TV with the volume on low. Her eyes darted from the TV to Mid once she noticed his presence in the room. Mid sat his keys down on the dresser, and walked around the bed to where Lotus and Jaden were.

He tapped Jaden a few times to wake him up, and helped him to the guest bedroom down the hall. He returned back to the room and shut the door behind him.

He pulled his shirt from over his head, and sat down on the end of the bed. He sat deep in his thoughts, reflecting back on the events that took tonight. Mid wanted nothing more than to just relax and have one peaceful night to himself. For the past couple of weeks, his life has been nothing but stressful.

The only thing that seemed to keep him at bay was, Lotus. After a long day, she was the main thing he looked forward to. He felt at peace, and his calmest when he was with her, feeling the warmth of her body against his.