After arriving and eating at home, you had to leave again because of the volleyball practice for the children.

Again, you arrived 20 minutes earlier and waited for Yeager, so the both of them could prepare everything.

"How have you been this past week?" He sat next to you after they were done with everything.

"Pretty fine and you?" You smiled.

"Me too. You're staying again, right?" He asked, taking his hoodie off.

"Yeah. This week and the next one."

"Aren't you going to come after that?"

"I'll come as long as Oikawa lets me." You giggled and looked at Oikawa who side eyed Yeager.

"Of course. I see no problem in that." Oikawa said and stood up because the first kids were arriving.

You watched them practice in two groups again and couldn't help but smile. It was cute how both of the boys got along with the children so well.

"Are you down for a new bet, (L/N)?" Yeager asked you as he sipped his water.

They were on break right now.

"Sure."

"The loser has to treat the winner." He suggested.

"I'll change the teams though. I think Oikawa's team will win." you smiled.

"Thank you for your suppoert, (Y/N)-chan." he smiled.

'He is still being quiet.'

The teams started playing their sets.

This time it was Yeager's team that won.

"No way!" You crossed your arms.

Yeager and Oikawa figh fived everyone before dismissing them to change.

"We lost because of you." Oikawa blamed you as they reached you.

"Change to Yeager's team again!" he added, making you giggle.

"Oh damn, I'm sorry."

He put his hoodie on and looked at you.

"Will you be okay, or do you want me to stay?" He asked you.

You didn't know why, but that was hella cute.

"I'll be fine. Yeager is here, isn't he?" You smiled.

"Yeah. I'll take my leave then." He said and walked towards the door.

After all the kids were gone, you started to clean and dismantle the poles and all.

"(L/N), can I ask you something?" he asked as you were foliding the net.

"Yeah, sure."

"Oikawa was awfully quiet today. Did something happen?"

"You noticed too, huh? Unfortunately, I don't know what's wrong since he isn't even talking with his best friend about it. I just hope it isn't something serious." You put the net into the storage room, followed by Yeager who was carring a pole.

"I also hope it's nothing serious." he said and went to put his hoodie on.

"Alright, we are done here."

You left the gym and went towards his car.

"Wanna grab a coffee again?" He asked.

"I'll treat you since I've lost the bet." You smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." he smiled back.

This time you were talking more about him and his life. You found out that he was 19 and graduated from Shiratorizawa. He was supposed to go to university this year, but he decided to have a break from school. He was an only child and very spoiled by his parents. He couldn't really get along with Oikawa at frist, but after some practice time with the children they got used to talking to each other.

After spending a little time together, he gave you a ride home.

You entered the house and closed the door behind you. Just when you were about to go upstairs Oikawa came out of his room.

"You don't check your phone often, do you?" He asked, his arms crossed.

"I was out for a little." You said and took out your phone.

3 missed calls from Oikawa

6 unread messages from Oikawa

And it was 9:15PM already.

"Honestly, what took you so long?" He asked.

"We were just grabbing coffee afterwards."

"For so long? Your mother wouldn't want her daughter to come home this late."

"It's not even that late. I've always come home by this time back in Tokyo." You passed him and got upstairs.

"You are not in Tokyo anymore, (Y/N)-chan. And you are also not home alone anymore. You have a brother waiting for you l now." He said.

You came to a stop in the middle of the staircase and turned around to look at him.

"Did something happen to you?" You asked him.

He had a puzzled look in his face.

"No, why?"

"Everyone noticed that something's off, Oikawa. You were just not being you today."

He didn't say anything to that.

"I don't know what it is, but I hope you'll be okay again." you said and went up the stairs.

Oikawa let his head hang down.

He was just feeling different than usual after waking up with you in his arms. He didn't know why, but he didn't really know how to act around you now.

He didn't know why himself, but he had a weird feeling in his stomach while hugging you from behind in that night.

'I think I'm gonna get sick.' he thought.
____________