The Rolling Stones - Brian Jones

A/N - This is for the lovely justlikepagliaccis thanks for the support love! I hope you like it!

——————————————————————

Brian was hurriedly putting his jacket on as he walked out of the front door. The Stones has currently stopped touring as it was coming up towards christmas and they all wanted to be home with their families. However, Brian wanted to be with the girl he loved most, Y/N, he just needed to get her first.

He hopped in his car and set off towards Y/N's house, the radio quietly playing in the background.
He pulled up outside her house to find her standing there in a beautiful black, knee length dress with a smile plastered on her face.

"Come on, get in." Brian winked as she walked to the other side of the car and hopped in.

"Hi Bri!" Y/N beamed giving him a small peck on the cheek, not noticing his cheeks turn a bright shade of pink.

After a few silent minutes of driving through the town, Y/N spoke up.

"Where are we going?"

He let out a small laugh, "Now that would be telling, would it not?"

"I suppose it would." Y/N smirked.

Twenty minutes later, Brian and Y/N has arrived at a beautiful restaurant. It wasn't too fancy, but it wasn't the sort of place you would go to every week.

"Brian, this is beautiful." Y/N beamed, smiling.

"Only the best for you." He winked, offering his arm to her, which she gladly accepted.

They both walked inside and got seated, the pair of them ordering a drink before being left alone.

This is my chance. He thought.

"Umm, Y/N.." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah?" She asked, looking up from the candle on the table.

"The reason, I brought you here is because,
Y/N I-"

"Here are your drinks!" The waiter said rather enthusiastically.

"Thank you." They both thanked the waiter before he walked away with the tray.

"What was it you were trying to say?" Y/N asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Oh, er.." Brian began stuttering again.

Y/N reached over and placed her hand on top of his, giving it a gentle squeeze. "You can tell me anything Bri, you know you can." She smiled warmly.

He nodded as a way of saying thank you before mustering up just enough courage to tell her.

"I like you." He spoke quickly, wanting to tell her now before chickening out.

"I like you too Bri, you are my best friend!" Y/N chuckled, not picking up on what he was trying to say.

"No, I mean, really really like you. I love you, Y/N." Brian smiled awkwardly.

Y/N sighed in relief, "I love you too, Bri. I have for a long time." She smiled as a smile began to spread on his lips.

"You had me worried." Brian chuckled, taking a rather large mouthful of what was left in his glass.

"At least you don't have to worry anymore."

"Should we go back to mine?" Brian asked, placing the money on the table.

Y/N nodded, "Yeah."

"Come on." He gestured, grabbing her hand and the pair of them running out the door like a couple of teenagers.

"How about we go out on a date sometime?" Brian asked her, the pair of them still holding hands.

"How about we call this our first date?" She gave him a smirk before leaning into his side. "But I wouldn't say no to another." She smiled as Brian kissed the top of her head.

"Let's make that a date." He confirmed.

"Yes, let's." Y/N agreed smiling up at him as he smiled back down at her.

He finally got his christmas wish. He got the love of his life. Y/N.

————————————————————————

word count - 637

I hope you liked it & I apologise if it's short but I am trying to write longer ones.

Please do request another one if you would like to, or request a new one if you haven't already! I'll be happy to write it for you.

Best wishes, Alice 💙