Pink Floyd - Roger Waters

A/N - This one is for justlikepagliaccis where Roger takes care of his sick girlfriend.

• This will be written in 1st person ☺️

Enjoy! xx

———————————————————————

I woke with a banging headache and a blocked nose. I looked over to see if Roger was there but he wasn't. I attempted to stand up but as soon as I did so, I felt as if the room was spinning so I laid back down in the hopes that Roger would soon appear.

And, as if he had read my thoughts, he appeared in the doorway with two cups in his hand.

"You don't look so good." He spoke as he entered the room and closed the door.

"I don't feel it." I chuckled, before bursting out into a coughing fit.

"You'll be ok, I'll take care of you." He smiled, walking over and passing one of the cups to me.

"Thank you." I replied, taking a sip of the hot liquid. Tea. I knew it would be.

He sat down next to me. "Anything for my princess." He placed a soft, gentle kiss on the top of my head, before wrapping his arms around me.

"Go to sleep if you want." He spoke quietly.

"I don't want to, I want to talk to you." I smiled into his chest. It had been a while since we had seen each other due to a tour he had just came home from.

He chuckled, "I knew you would say that." He pulled away slightly, "I've missed you, you know." He nudged me gently. "And I've missed you."

He released me from his embrace, standing up and heading towards the door to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked, disappointed that I was no longer wrapped safely in his arms.

"To get you some soup! You need to eat!" He smiled his bright smile before padding off to the kitchen.

I didn't want to stay in the bedroom alone, so I grabbed the two cups and followed behind him.

I walked into the kitchen to find him boiling a pan of soup. I didn't say a word, I just stood admiring him. How could I be so lucky.
He turned around and spotted me standing there.

"You should have stayed in bed, you're sick!" He exclaimed, coming over and grabbing my arm before dragging me to the nearest chair.

"I'm only sick, I can walk you know." I laughed, as we both sat down.

"Chicken soup! It'll make you feel better!" He announced as he pointed towards the soup bowl with his spoon.

"Thank you Roggie!" I smiled happily, eating a spoonful of the soup.

"Do you need any tissues or anything, or do you want any food bought or-" I cut him off. "Rog, I'm fine, really."

He nodded and kept quiet for the rest of the meal until we finished our soup.

Once we were done, he did the washing up and he told me to find a film that we could watch. I also grabbed a blanket in the process, if there was one thing I needed to do, it was to keep warm.

"Got one?" He asked in his thick British accent, entering the room.

"Right here." I held it out to him.

"Nice choice." He smiled, looking at the James Bond cover.

I laughed before having another coughing fit. He rushed over with a glass of water. "Have a sip of this." He instructed, placing the glass in my hand.

I took a sip. "Better?"
"Better." I nodded, placing the glass on the coffee table. Roger put the film on and got under the blanket with me, his arms once again wrapping around me.

I snuggled further into his chest. "I love you Roger." I smiled, closing my eyes.

"I love you too Adds." I smiled widely at the nickname he'd given me. "Sweet dreams. Get well soon." I heard his voice faintly say, placing a kiss on my temple before I slipped into a deep slumber, wrapped in the love of my life's arms.

————————————————————————-

A/N - I hope this wasn't as bad as I think it is, and I hope you enjoyed it!

Requests are still open, so feel free to request one if you haven't already or if you want to request another, then I'd be more than happy to write it for you!

Best wishes, Alice 💙