No doubt that dream had something to do with it, that dream was one of the weirdest I've ever had.

It's strange because I only have dreams like that about my dad and my sister. I'm usually arguing with them or it turns out into a full blown fight. However I'm usually getting my ass kicked because I'm guessing it's suppose to be a nightmare.

My head begins to pound in the form of a headache. I sigh deeply and rise up from my bed making my head hurt even more.

I pull out some pain relief pills from my bedside cabinet and my class of water which has been there for over a day now.

I down the pill and head towards the bathroom for my usual morning pee. My face in the bathroom light looked awful and almost grey.

I looked like a zombie and that would be putting it lightly. Guess scrapping with your dad, meeting your mate and having a dream that he practically makes you brain dead causes an unpleasant appearance.

It's Monday, which means I have a lecture. Am I gonna open my laptop and join it? Nah, I really can't be bothered to be completely honest.

I'm wary walking back into my room considering I'm wearing only underwear and my dad may still want to batter me black and blue.

I close my bedroom door and head towards my chest of drawers. I rummage through the clothes until I find black joggers and a black tank top. I stick on some white socks and tie my hair up into a high pony tail.

Once I'm dressed I leave my room and go downstairs and just my luck everyone is there. My mom, dad and all my bastarding siblings.

My dad turns to me "Where did you go last night?"

After everything that happened, he's worried about where I went? Is he for real?

"What does that matter it wasn't as if I was kidnapped or murdered, besides I left incase you came back and tried to go for round 2" I say back casually with a shrug.

"The alpha and Luna's son is back from Spain. They're having a big ball on Friday to celebrate" my mother tells me.

As if I was going to tell her that I already knew that the ball was happening and that I'd already seen Vincent. My family don't give a shit about me so why should they know what's going on in my life?

"Lovely" I say sarcastically.

"Your only not interested because you know he'd never go for you, your too ugly and have a bad attitude" Hayley says snidely.

"I'd rather have my bad attitude than your slutty prissy princess attitude" I smirk at Hayley.

She gives a loud groan and shouts "Mom! Hadley called me a slut!"

My mother didn't say anything. She stayed quiet while cooking the breakfast. I look at Hayley again and silently laugh.

"That's enough from you Hadley your always such a bitch to your sister" my father says with hostility.

"Wow I wonder where i get the bitch attitude from- oh wait it's from my asshole of a father" I argue back.

"Just shut the fuck up Hadley you've caused enough problems" my brother Cole interjects.