light up the sky: moments

Start from the beginning

***

━  Clary about the style of 'THE ALBUM'

"Our stylist has a good sense of fashion. I've never seen Jennie wearing Jisoo's fashion style, and I've never seen Rosé wearing Lisa's fashion style. Each member must shine on her own, which is why each member's clothing style is important. I never have a fixed fashion style, I think everything is in combining the different styles and colors that there are. Be Asian or American. Pushing the limits is something I like."

***

━  Clary about her hobbies

"All the members have something that we are passionate about and like other than just singing, and I am no exception.

I really like to practice calm gymnastics and ballet. Like stunts and basic exercises. I know my limits and I know what my body is capable of doing; I really enjoy singing and dancing, that's why I have to exercise. Whether with yoga, ballet, gymnastics or exercise in general.

My puppies are like my morning light. So are very single animal I see on the street when I take early walks. My vocal coach too, she really knows how to joke around while we do the exercises, we make the moment fun. So I have nothing to complain about. I think I rather have more than I need, and I am very grateful for that."

***

━ Clary about her early years

"I was born in Canada, and lived there most of my childhood; I feel like my father and mother were never that close to me, because they had to work all day. The biggest memories I have at home were with my babysitters, since they spent the whole day with me.

"My mother saw that I liked gymnastics from an early age. So she signed me up with a Orfoxdshire dance company for private, 'solitary' lessons, and that's where my passion for dancing was born. I remember, [laughs], I remember that I arrived on the first day of dance lessons when I was about 3 years old, and the first class I was to take was contemporary, and I said: I'm going to do a tap dance, and the teacher looked at me like I was a brat, but despite that, I was accepted into the company. I think that has been one of my greatest achievements in my childhood that I still remember.

I think that I have never been a person of many friends. I think that all the friends I have had have been few; most of all it was because I had a socialization problem since I was going through culture shock. All the friends I had in childhood remain until now, I am glad that there were few but that they are like true friends.