You looked at the alley way across from the building. Not going to lie, you was a bit scared. Whatever the noise was, it could hurt me. But then again, someone could be injured and you've just walked away.

Well, you're not doing that! You're not letting this opportunity go, you could help someone! A person that was in need and maybe a potential friend?

Taking a deep inhale, you walked cautiously into the alleyway. "Hello..?" You called out, but a whimper was replied. Then it sounded like whoever it was hit a trash bin. You jumped slightly, but kept your posture.

"It's okay.. I'm not going to hurt you, I wanna help!" You said softly. After a moment, you saw movement from the corner of your eyes. Your fists balled up, just in case they attack.

"... Are you sure..?" A voice asked fearfully. It sounds like a kid, maybe your age.. "Y-Yes, yes. Just come out, and I'll can help you" You answered softly.

And you were right, it was a kid. A young brunette boy covered in cuts and dirt came out of his hiding spot.
You gave him a friendly smile, slowly walking towards him. "I'm (Y/n), or just (N/n), what's your name..?" You asked calmly. You stopped walking 1 feet away from him, he looked sad but had a faint smile.

"A-Alastor... Alastor Brant.." He whispered, his voice sounded shaky and still scared. Not that you could blame him or call him out. You nodded softly, extending my hand towards him. "Come on, I'll help you with the cuts" You offered, Alastor looked at your hand and hesitantly grabbed your hand.

His skin felt dry and rough, yet smooth when you ran your thumb across his backhand. You held his hand gently and led him out of thej alley, "You must be hungry! I'm sure one of our guardians will make you something" You crooned.

Alastor just followed you without saying anything. He's just scared, I mean, who wouldn't be in his situation? You would've dome the same thing if you were being led out of a alley with a stranger.

"You don't have to talk if you don't want to. I understand" You mumbled. He hummed quietly in response, his tone was a bit imitating to sound tough.

You just hoped you don't bother him too much, you want to make him feel okay..

꧁꧂

Once you both got inside, you led Alastor to the bathroom and sat him on the edge of the tub. You searched through the cabinet behind the mirror for the first aid kit.

"So, what happened? Did you get into a fight, stang?" You queried, getting the box from the cabinet. It might be seemed rude to ask another person how they got injured, but you needed to know to help them get through it.
".... My.. Parents left me." He responded quietly.

You felt your body freeze for a second. But why would they want to abounded him like that? They could've left him here instead of that filthy alleyway..

Taking a glance at the boy, you felt your heart ache at the sight. You stepped down from the hassock and kneeled in front of him. His legs were covered in scratches, cuts, and scalps. Not in good condition, but not bad either.

Deciding not to question the injuries, you started to aid the wounds carefully. You grabbed the alcohol and looked up at Alastor, "This will hurt for a moment, just bite on this" You warned, digging into your small handbag and gave him your favorite (F/c) handkerchief.