"Wicked is definitely your cup of tea," Iray smiled wide, "You, will, be..." she started to sing. Laurel rolled her eyes. "Popular, you're gonna be popular, I'll teach you the proper ploys when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce...I'll show what shoes to wear, how to fix your hair, everything that really counts to be popular..."

"I'll help you be popular, you'll hang with the right cohorts, you'll be good at sports, know the slang you've got to know..." Laurel continued.

Iray squinted her eyes, smiling. "So, let's start, cause you've got an awfully long way to go..." she teasingly sang. Laurel rolled her eyes again. Well Iray has always been good in terms of being social. "Don't be offended by my frank analysis, think of it as personality dialysis. Now that I've chosen to become a pal, a sister and adviser, there's nobody wiser..."

"Not when it comes to popular...." Emilio showed up, out of nowhere, startling Laurel.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, frowning.

Emilio smiled and took a seat next to Laurel. "I came to pick Iray up," he shrugged and snatched Laurel's ice cream.

"You called him?" Laurel said with outrage.

"We are discussing an important matter, he needs to be here," Iray pointed at Emilio. "And we are heading to Boston after this, he had to come to New York to check some stuff with David."

"What are you going to do in Boston?" Laurel tried to change the subject.

"Just business stuff, not that you care," Emilio downplayed it. He and Iray knows what they are talking about, and it doesn't concern Laurel because well, she doesn't know about business, just pretends to know and to work in her Maracay hotel so that she gets a paycheck. "What is so important?" he insisted, still eating Laurel's frozen yogurt.

"Look at Laurel," Iray said.

Laurel and Emilio turned their heads to be face to face and stared into each other's green eyes. There is no way to say that they are not siblings, if they have the same big green eyes. Laurel raised an eyebrow and Emilio pressed his lips to avoid laughing. This has already turned into a competition to see who can last the longest without laughing.

Emilio gave up and laughed. "What is the point of this?"

"Laurel likes someone, and she looks different," Iray explained. Emilio pursed his lips, not convinced about Iray's explanation.

"I don't understand know how liking someone could change the way I look," Laurel shrugged, skeptical.

Emilio chuckled. "Just go with it," he whispered.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey everyone! I decided to upload chapters more often, because if not it will take ages to finish the story! Haha

Hope you like the idea!

Here I introduce you Esmeralda Pimentel as Iray Blanhir

And Juanpa Zurita as Emilio Blanhir