Life as kyuubi Jinchuriki

The title image belongs to Rukia Schiffer

Konohagakure also known as "village hidden in the leaves" and konoha for short has a Kage(shadow) as its leager, known as the Hokage.  On a mountain overlooking the village from the north exists the Hakage Monument , which has the faces of 4 Shinobis who have taken the office of Hokage engraved on it. 

First was the Hashirama Senju. Hashirama was the leader of the senju clan, one of the founders of the leaf village and the first user of the wood release. He was a caring and kind person dedicated to serve his village however he ended up dying during the first shinobi war his fight against Uchiha Madara had take its toll and left him permanently weakened. Even though he dead he's still remembered by everyone in the village and his ideal rooting belief "love is the key to peace" mostly known as will of fire carried out through out the generations.

Second Face belonged to Tobirama Senju, he was Hashirama's yournger brother and became hokage after his brother's death. He too was a very strong shinobi, in fact each of the hokage was hailed as the strongest shinobi of their time. Tobirama was known for his extremely high water affinity that allowed him to use high rank moves in places without water by condensing the air around him. he too lost his life fighting in the second shinobi war, but before his death he appointed Hiruzen Sarutobi, one of his students as Third Hokage.

The third face on the monument was Hiruzen Sarutobi, of the Sarutobi Clan, known for their extreme skill in taijutsu and there mastri over fire elemental release. Hiruzen is currently around 55 years old, he is one of the most powerful shinobi in the village, but in his prime he was hailed as God of the Shinobi, mostly because of his skill in ninjutsu that allowed him to combine different element to his attacks. Hiruzen is the current leader of the village after his successor the Fourth Hokage's died.

The last face of the monument was Minato Namikaze, the Fourth hokage, hailed as the strongest of the Hokages. He was also the fastest shinobi to ever live in the elemental nations, not even the raikages with lighting Armor could compete with him in speed. He was known for his use of the Hirashin (Flying Thunder God Technique), a S-Rank technique of his creation that allowed him to move at almost the speed of light. This technique was the reason that he was known as Yellow Flash due to his speed. In the leaf village he was a hero that sacrificed his life to kill the kyuubi that attacked the village 4 years ago. Atleast that was what said happpend to every one in the village.

Although Konoha, known as the most powerful village possessing an elite shinobi army corps, has been relatively peaceful since the end of the Third Shinobi World war, it remains one of the most powerful villages in existence, and has great military power and influence. The shinobi of this village wear blue or black shirts which may or may not have swirl patterns on the shoulders, along with matching coloured pants over a green flak jacket which also has a red swirl on the back, and pockets on the chest area.

And here, 4 years later after the kyuubi attack, is where our story truly begins with a small girl that despite being mistreated her whole life will rise to become the legend she was born to be.

Danzo Shimura one of the higher official of the konoha and the founder of Root division of the Anbu, leaked the information of the kyuubi being sealed in side a 4 year girl Naruco and made her life a more trublesome.

## Konoha 5 years after kyuubi attack october 10th ##

It was a warm night night in the leaf village the sun was just going down, it was starting to dim.  town lights were coming up and we still could see many people going around the village doing their business. Unlike many other village, even though konoha was the most poweful village in the elemental nations it didn't seem militaristic or cold. Many people if they saw Konoha would say that it wasn't a shinobi village, however the mountain that surrounded the north part of village was a dead giveaway. In it were carved the faces of the most powerful shinobi to ever live.