1.

September 16th
4:01pm
Friday

School's already over and I'm at the field, practicing with my teammates. Even though it's Friday, we still have to stay after school to practice. Football is in season too. So, that means Jackson is practicing on the same field as mine and so is Liv. F*ck my life. I was already dressed. I was wearing a gray Nike shirt, that Nike was in black, black leggings, and my black and white soccer cleats and my hair was put in a regular braid.

"Cora," Somebody said behind me, I turned around and saw Juliet

Juliet was my only friend on the team because my teammates think I'm a showoff. I do not show off, I'm just good at playing soccer.

"Hey Juliet," I told her, giving her a smile

"So, how are you doing," She asked me, I bit my bottom lip

"Shit. I didn't mean it like that. I'm so sor-," I cut her off

"It's okay, Juliet. I need to forget about him anyways," I told her

"Let's start warming up " She told me, I nodded

We jogged around the track, 3 times, jumping jacks,Kneeling Quad Stretch where you kneel on one foot and the other knee, Sitting Single Leg Hamstring Stretch where you sit with one leg straight out in front and point your toes upwards. You bring your other foot towards your knee and reach towards your toes with both hands. Let's just say, doing that exercise when your not flexible, hurts like hell, but when your on your period, that's a different story. After warming up, we dribble the soccer, pass the ball to our teammates,and practice kicking the ball from short and long distance. We started a game match. Skins vs. Shirts. I ended up being in the skins. Why couldn't I be in Shirts. I took my shirt off only leaving me in my sports bra.

"Who ever gets 5 goals in wins " Coach Wilson told us, we nodded and begun

15 minutes in to the game, I had the ball, I dribble and dribble, my teammates shouting at me to pass it to them, but I had to take my anger out. I was ready to shoot. I kicked the ball, but I put to much power in it and the wind blew it to the side.

"What the hell!" A voice yelled on the side of the field

We all stopped and looked to the owner of the voice and it was Nathan Maddox, the bad boy. He was holding his head as he looked down at the ground, where the soccer ball was laying at. He looked at us and his eyes landed on me, he started smirking. He picked up the soccer ball and walked over to us. He stopped in front of me.

"Is this your ball," He asked me, looking at the ball and at me

"Yes," I told him

He handed me the ball and walked off, but he looked at me over his shoulder

"Next time, control how you shoot the ball, and I like your sports bra,"  He told me, smirking and walked off

You know what I did? I blushed. I just broke up with Jackson and I'm freaking blushed.

I turned around and saw everybody staring at me, my eyes connected with Jackson's, he looked angry. What was he mad about? I looked away and back at the girls

"Let's continue " I told them, they nodded and we went back to playing

1 hour 25 minutes
5:26pm

We finish our game and our team lost to the shirts, but at least it wasn't a real game with a different team, everybody would be mad, sad or go on a rampage a.k.a me. I was in the girls dressing room, getting my sports bag and backpack. I always kept my athletic clothes on until I got home, to take a nice and cool shower. I said bye to the girls and walked to my truck. When I got to my truck,it was a blue Ford F-150 4x4, that I love. I threw my things in the back and got in the car as I started the truck. My eyes landed on Nathan. He was sitting on his black Harley motorcycle, smoking. Even though smoking can give you lung cancer, he looked hot. What the hell am I thinking. I just had a recent break up 3 days ago. God, I'm stupid. I put my car in drive and took off.

Cora on the side